Marijuana In China

Discussion in 'General' started by Mojo Hand, May 22, 2010.

1. Fuck China. Try smoking or scoring weed in North Korea.

I bet NOT ONE motherfucker smokes in NK. Not one.

And you get 10 years hard labor for supposedly breaking in to their country. Fuck little Kimmy. Prick.

2. im american! ima smoke weed in public in china, and when the cops come i will run way too fast for them bitches 2 get me

3. seriously,
    dont risk it.
    unless u know someone to hook you up.
    dont.
    their laws are not forgiving.
    n whats a couple of weeks with out?
    :cool:

4. and not the good kind of dank either! :p

5. Don't even joke like that.

6. My brother died that way.

7. probs death penalty punishment over there. they kill you for anything cuz they have a population problem lol. not the best idea but if i were you i'd be chasing green regardless too so good luck i guess, don't get caught if you do get some smoke

8. Thanks. That website was very helpful. Apparently its pretty common in the countryside but I'm still not sure if I'm going to risk it out of respect for the people I'm going with. It just depends on how safe a situation I'm in, which is pretty hard to foresee from internet data.

9. It really all depends on where you are and the situation your in. If you have some and your out in the middle of no where then I would say go ahead and light up, just be careful about it. I wouldn't go blatantly asking around trying to find it though.

10. Damn I don't know about MJ but from what I hear they got some killer opium out there.

11. Yeah. From what I've read, dealers will find you. The only bad thing is that the market is predominately hash (not that I don't like hash but it's apparently really variable in composition).

12. It's probably about the same quality as most things made in China :laughing:

Seriously, it's not worth the risk, especially the risk to the people the OP is travelling with.

13. Get diplomatic immunity first, then there's no worries.

14. Yeah. Good Call. Unless the situation is 100% safe and I can find some good herb, I'll just stick to beer and cigarettes.

15. Never been to china, but i havnt heard many good things about it and risking getting thrown in prison over there will be the worst thing ever.
    Maybe go to Jamaica instead?

16. OP will be workin in a sweatshop making Jordans very soon.

17. yeah, no. don't do it bro.

18. I feel like the chinese wouldn't want to be throwing americans in jail. but I honestly have no idea about any of this and could be completely wrong

19. ^^ Well they may not want to but they also don't want you coming to their country and breaking their laws.:rolleyes: