Marijuana improving school life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Jobaclober420, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Ever since I've started smoking weed I've been in a total zone of deep in my own mind.this can sometimes be a bad thing but when it comes to school work it make me zone into focus and somehow complete work easier and faster than I used to be.i think it might be that because it makes me zone into my head,it means that I zone into one thing instead of getting distracted by other things around me. I'm getting phone calls home saying how good I'm doing and i fell good about school life.weed has become a big part of my Lepidus and I have to say,
    ALL HAIL MARY JANE!!
    why do you think it's been helping me with work I want knowledge that could be useful.it has been bad for my short term memory but fuck it.

DISCUISS!

2. Ya op

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I find it terrible when studying. It makes encoding information more difficult and will lead to a state-dependent memory where encoding is done when high then you will have a poor recall when sober. So in your case if it really does help you study , then I'd recommend taking the test high.

4. your lucky dude. i study high sometimes but i have to study twice as long to let the information sink in.

5. I gotta say that when I'm baked I re-read the same paragraph like 3 times and think back and am like,,,"wtf did I just read?" Haha
    It don't sink in,

Actually my whole personality has changed A TON since when I first started toking,,,it's wieeerd

"Our lives revolve around a piece of paper that has no value itself"