Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible (Paperback)

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Picked up this book from Borders the other day, had a good coupon from rewards so it was only 20 bux! Fantastic information, but my favorite is the part on making hash, I never really knew much about it until I read this book, hands down, anyone that wants to grow should get this book.

2. how did you download i cant find a like that works

3. They don't like it when people discuss how to download it for free.
    Figure it out somewhere else or talk about buying the book please.

4. I just bought this book and ive got to say it was a great investment, i cant believe in all of the years i have been looking into growing i never thought to pick up a book about it...

5. This book is incredible. I highly recommend it to anybody, new growers especially

6. any one care to sell a used copy?

7. Sign up for Borders email offers, and you will have a 40% off coupon before you know it. That's how I bought my copy. GL

8. Does a bear shit in the woods? I wouldn't worry about it though, if you have to buy a book to grow weed, the DEA doesn't give a shit about you...

-Loki

9. So true...

10. Does this book just cover soil grows or does it cover hydroponics and most importantly for me bubbleponics?

11. It covers just about everything. So do Jorge Cervantes' DVDs. IMO he does a great job.

12. Alright thanks, I think I will take a look and purchase it

13. a subscription to high times is an excellent supplement to the cervantes indoor/outdoor growers bible. some people are nervous to get them sent to their house, but they do come in a covered package. there are great articles on growing. however, this growers bible is a must have. it's awesome

14. I just thought I'd throw my input out here.

This book was highly recommended to me by one of my best friends, and one of his other friends. I saw the praise online and went out to buy it. After reading almost the whole thing all the way through, I was disappointed. I really don't like Cervantes' writing style. All the facts are cool, but the way he presents them makes me feel like he is not credible.

I had my hopes up that I could just buy this puppy and be set, but I think another book would be best.

15. It sounds like you are looking for a more technical type of DIY book. Have you read Greg Green's The Cannabis Grow Bible?

16. Popped into Soho today to picky up a copy. Had actually wanted Ed's but alas ended up with this. Read a fair ammount of it and so far it's exactly what I was looking for.

I bought the book looking for a reference, somewhere to get definitive answers. That exactly what it does, presents the facts. But he doesn't make any effort to show his opinions and reflections on the matters he covers. It's difficult to decide on a course of action having read the relevant section. You'll have the knowledge, but no experiences to draw from. The almost limitless wealth of knowledge at the city provides a perfect accompaniment to Jorge's bible. I find myself reading up on a previously unknown subject (such as adding CO2), then coming to the city and finding appropriate grows, to see how they fared.

Highly recommended, great presentation and pictures. Just don't expect it to provide all the answers.

Orient

17. After looking online for a while, I found a free online PDF version of the book. Here is the link to the fileserver url. It takes about thirty minute to two hours to download depending on your internet connection.

Enjoy, this book is definitely a great read!

18. good for beginners who do not want to have to think for themselves. :rolleyes:

19. Sadly, that's a lot of people... still, a good starting place.

-Loki

20. just my way of saying dont copy those grow methods to the letter, experiment!