Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana helps the heart

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kindbudhero, May 4, 2005.

1. in a recenty artical i have been reading stated that the chemmical in pot thc can help prevent heart diesase then the goverment wanted to digurage us with a coment about how it dosent work but the statment they use makes them sound dumb and supports it and this i quote "the amount of thc needed to help ur heart is not enough to cause a high" meaning pot has more than enough thc to help ur heart meaning smoking pot would help ur heart

2. I'm gonna have to disagree with you there in a way...If you are overweight with a lot of Cholesterol you'll have a high chance of having heart failure because your heart rates rise when you're high and if you have cholesterol in your arteries...well put 2 and 2 together lol...but if you're in fit shape it won't do much harm but Idk if it's true that it helps it?! But Idk it's gods plant so anything is possible with it!!

3. well even though it has a slight possibility of killing you so does excercise. it raises your heart rate and you can trip and break things. thc probably has some chemical or property that is great for your heart even if it speeds up your heart rate.

4. Food and lifestyle... that has so much do with it