marijuana has made me smarter by opening my mind

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by nugs man, Jan 20, 2010.

1. I felt incredibly smart and open minded from smoking for a few months. But now it's not the same. I want that same feeling back but idk what to do. I think it's because I've been using Indica now. Has anyone felt smarter while smoking indica? I'm trying to get sativa because I think that's what I had before. I think that's what opened my mind and vision. I've tried small amounts and large amounts but it's not giving me that intellectual feeling anymore. Im not sure if I need better weed or if I need sativa. What do you guys think?

2. Take a break for a couple of weeks and you will be back all excited with your mind racing at 100 miles an hour.

I have a friend who visits every now and again who only smokes when he stays with me. Can't shut the bastard up for the first few hours, all excited and full of great ideas.

If you smoke a lot you don't get the same buzz unless you either take a break every now and again or have access to a number of varieties.

Typed on the bottom of a plump cherub

3. I agree weed makes you smart if you use it properley. Once a day is the best way to smoke in my opinion. For some reason I can think so much better when I smoke. Take a tolerance break bro, when you will come back it will be amazing again. 1 week left of my t break.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I feel the most wisdom from the plant when i only smoke 1-2times a week or even a month. Everyday doesn't seem to work good for me i feel like im losing myself at times.

5. For me, it takes the (ordinary) out of life.

dilligaf

6. hmmm......
    I barely made it passed english & math, just high school grade 10 math and english.
    Just had 4 articles published, got contacted to CO found an AR/VR firm, and so on and so on.
    All came about within 1 yr.....as a result of...............this topic of discussion.
    I believe the neural network of plasticity is highly susceptible to THC.
    Can one manage it properly to be a super positive? maybe, maybe not.
    I would compare it to: say a man (or millions of humans) who died of thirst while standing beside a river of pure run off clean glacier like water, crisp and clear. They never looked behind them. They just stood there facing one way because that is all they knew. They all suffered as result......One turn, one look, one change in perception.
    This is all it takes and the river bed is right there.
    ps. standard forms of meditation help.......kinda like say...NITROUS OXIDE.....;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. it helps open the mind, behind the stoned glazed looks the synapses are snapping with bright lights going on! It's part of the reason why they have kept it illegal for so long, as they want obedient workers to run the machine but not smart enough to pick up on the fact that they are slaves. I find less is more, if I have a little I can think clearer
    but having more means I'll be rolling around laughing and playing with animals or something ;P

8. Psychedelics open minds its normal but too much can backfire indeed.

9. Weed opened my mind. now im on my way to becoming a Astrophysicist. Went from being a Soldier,then RN and now getting my degree in Physics. Taught myself Calculus i think weed is like that pill in Limitless. Maybe thats why its been banned for so long? To alot of people it changes the perspective of everything.

• Like Like x 1