Marijuana growing tracking software?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ẅest Čoast, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Does anyone know any software to keep track of your grow? Like a simple program where you can log details on your grow and dates/schedules/reminders and such. I'm having hard time finding such software. If you anyone knows of such program, post the name or a link.

Thanks!

2. I use Microsoft Excel, and created a simple spreadsheet. It just tracks each plant with notes that I input. I had reminders for watering and nutes, but they didn't work for me. I just listen to the plants. I really like having notes on each plant though. Helps me track trends.

3. I know there are grow apps on android, I do not know if these have all the specific that your looking for, other than that I use one of those 1 1/2 x 3 calendars from staples, have enough room to write notes, when I should water and give nutes, plan harvest and all that, still a little old school but it still works!
    If you find anything let me know !

4. I like momento for the iPhone. U can add pics and lock it down

5. Still searching on google. Came across this website GrowBuddy
    They are currently accepting sign-ups for beta testing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Found something promising.
    HERB.IQ
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Definitely giving that a look, thanks!:bongin:

8. I've started using GrowBuddy | MMJ Grow Management and it is great. They are allowing anyone to sign up now and it's free. I personally really like it and find it very easy to use. It took me about 20min to set up my first garden but after I got that done it's very fast and quick to record my feeding and manage my garden. Check it out all.

9. hey i came across your page and i went to growbuddy.com and that website is sick! it let me put everything in my garden into the program, and it was pretty easy. i have done away with my notebook and use growbuddy for everything now. it sick how you can put your nutrient schedules in, track your plants lifespan, put notes and tasks in there, tells you what to water each crop with depending on the week its in, i love it. just wanted to say thanks for the tip. happy growing!!

Attached Files:

10. 2 posts from two 1st time poster on the same thread back to back. I smell troll!

Sent from my ADR6400L using GC Forum

11. I was told to come and post here. Did I do this right?

12. ya my buddy told me that he posted here and wanted me to post on this too, but either way that program that he recommended is dope. hands down dopest dope i have ever smoked. the thread asked about programs so i was just informing.

13. Yea Growbuddy stopped working and now they want me to call them to fix it, yea way too much personal information required to call them...anyone else know anything about this operation?

14. I've had Herb IQ for awhile not. Haven't really used it much though. It's an aweful lot of input, and it doesn't exactly work like I would want it, so frankly I don't use it, but I've had it for awhile. I was just about to post the link when I saw you found it on Google.

15. Got a pencil and paper?

16. Spam I think as far this post is concerned this guy has it for Mac but yet when I go to download it they say its not available for Mac yet !!!!

17. mods seem to agree

<best pirate voice> they be banned, arrrggg :D

18. so is there anything that will work good ?

19. here try this dont quote me tho i havent used it either.

20. try what???