Marijuana growing myth or truth?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fpop2k11, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Is it true that strains take longer to finish in soil for example: an 8 week strain can take 9-10 weeks in soil.

2. its true. outdoor grows will always take longer dude to the variants in the weather conditions. Thats why indoor grows can be nice, you control everything. buuuttt, everything is free outside.

idk if this applies to the autoflowers, because they flower due to age of the plant :/

3. Are you referring to hydro vs soil indoors? If that's the case, I haven't seen a difference.

4. [quote name='"Maxinthevalley"']

Are you referring to hydro vs soil indoors? If that's the case, I haven't seen a difference.[/quote]

Yea thats what i read

5. I've never had any delays while growing indoors with soil. Normally always finish directly when they are supposed to. Now, i've always heard that while using hydro you can finish faster as it's a faster process of growing. So you could say soil is default timeline, you can finish faster by going hydro. So no, soil doesn't add time.

6. Thank you

7. my apologizes i was referring to outdoor vs indoor. i should have asked where it was indoor soil or outdoor soil

8. No it's not true.

J