MARIJUANA: Gateway drug to enlightenment?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by LifeRollsOn, Feb 16, 2009.

1. #21 LifeRollsOn, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    ill edit that in, thanks

2. This is true. :) Short but sweetly sickening.

3. 1. How old are you?
    2. How long have you been smoking?
    3. Which english class is this for?

To speak frankly in lamens terms: you are speaking extremely vaguely, obviously taking bits and peices of other peoples statements (which isn't the undlerlying problem) however, you fail to cohere your facts, testimonies, beliefs, contentions, ancedotes properly. Google: transition phrases. Currently, ur writing is just a mess of ideated opinions

You start off with the typical hypothetical question "Wouldn't it be nice if...durr" that most entry lvl kids use. NEWSFLASH BUDS DO THAT SHIT ALREADY, you really aren't speaking hypothetically but rather immaturely/niavely...gives away ur credibility from the start. Instead, give a statistic, hook, evidence, or a real (alarming) hypo.

For starters you need to figure out how to define: 'full dank potential"
    -diff ways to get high ie various forms of ingestion, inhalation + optimal methods (perks, diffusers, etc)
    -mind and heart are vague/ambigious/contingent/syntactically invalid

maybe u should just cut all the gayness and be direct with ur audience. Markedly, mota alters your sense of perception whereupon different aspects of conciousness are given unprecedented significance to, concordantly giving rise to progressive evolution/adaptation.

This tard is sorta on to something as well. Consider:

1. My girlfriend, Mary Jane, she raises the question of morality. Is it real, what consitutes it
    2. Are you really coherent, or not, or both How is this possible

You need credible sources, and dont listen to that guy who said 'it makes you receptive towards energetic abilities of others lol unless he defines that for us

K i just raped ur thread for you
    [​IMG]
    oh yea im 20, failed english 1A aka 201 3x i could write a mofo dissertation GIMME MAH PHD!!! will teach for budz

4. I couldn't tell how old you were for sure. I was about to report you for being underage. Thanks for quickly editing "20" in. :) You must have read the rules.

5. #25 FCFondler, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009

no, im a noob I ordered a mini molino bong, my parents opened the box, sent it back, and now i'm blazing out of an apple connected to a pen, stuck into a water bottle haha, my temporary water bottle-apple bong

6. Chill. :)

7. #27 FCFondler, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009

That is in no way/shape/form a refutation. I'm exposing all the incompetant stoners who think they are intelligent, yet are only able to flame/troll w/o providing evidence or examples or rationalization LMAO stfu or provide this kid with some meaningful help

I forgot to say earlier, google: Why marijuana is illegal

(lol ammunition, profound metaphor)
    [​IMG]

8. You know what? You're so right... I'm starting to see the light emanating from your fail-den.

9. hehehe +1

*Jedi Mind Trick Gesture* It's all in your mind
    [​IMG]