Marijuana fucked with my brain!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by cakebatter, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I smoked weed about two and a half months ago. I did not develop anxiety until a week after I smoked it, and I went to the doctor because the symptoms felt overwhelming, I had severe head pressure and it felt like I was stoned/high/drunk all the time. I went to the doctor and he diagnosed me with substance induced anxiety:

Substance-Induced Anxiety Disorder - WebHealth

Substance-induced anxiety disorder - causes, DSM, functioning, effects, therapy, withdrawal, drug, used, medication, personality, health, Definition, Description, Causes and symptoms, Demographics, Diagnosis, Treatments

The doctor told me that it should go away, but it has been two months and it is still here with me! Does this ever go away? Will I be stuck with this for a lifetime because of one smoking session? On the websites it says it takes 1 month to go away but it has been much longer than one month! I have not smoked or done anything since then and it is still here, what the hell did weed do to my brain? It was from a medical dispensary by the way, so it was NOT laced. Pure sativa, very strong.