Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana found at Osamas Compund *Video*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kali Kushaa, May 5, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhVUHZl_Shg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - CNN bin laden compound marijuana found[/ame]

looks like he was smoking fat sacks of dat afghan x ak-47 kusshhh

what you guys think

2. And you dont think your habit supports terrorism :rolleyes:

3. he was indeed..

4. I read an article saying marijuana is commonly found growing wildly in this area. Needless to say I packed my bulletproof vest and headed to the airport.

5. I fucking knew it. I said in a post that Osama was looking down on us smoking a fat bowl of afghani Bullrider and afgoo and I guess he was. It probably made his paranoia a million times worse hahaha.

6. watch some stupid website be like " recent discoveries prove that marijuana is linked to user becoming a terrorist" or some gayy ass shit like this

7. haha i can totally see that happening

8. thts hilarious xD hahah goodshit ma dude

9. I'm pissed now faux news and other idiots are going to be like "did marijuana make bin laden a crazed terrorist"

10. lol yeah right i doubt they'll mention it, sounds like it was growing outside his compound

11. Holy shit, everything makes sense now.

He was just a really chill guy that liked to party a little too hard sometimes.

12. lol fox news probably will. as long as that narrow minded piece of shit bill o'reily doesn't say it i won't be upset

13. If you think about it, it does sorta birth terrorists. It gives you crazy thoughts like, lets spread this drug to everyone we can, lets make it a common thing.

I can say no shit he smoked weed. What else can you do when you've been demonized by a big bully like America. Sit in a safe quiet place and smoke yourself stupid.

14. yea probly male plants so no nuggage but hey haha i'd smoke it.. i bet THC is natrually in the air there :eek:

15. #16 Smotpoking, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Maybe he was addicted to meth, became violent, decided to blow crap up, and then to kick his addiction he started smoking weed.

16. orrr maybe he hated america and weed was growing over his wall next to some cabbage

17. #18 Smotpoking, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Probably, I think he was like those "emo" kids you see, comes from a wealthy family and is pissed of for no good reason.

18. You know male plants produce a chemical to block psychoactive THC, right?

19. It's outside of his compound,
    What would make people think it was his??
    Those veggies must be his too
    OH NO WE MUST KILL OUR CROPS!