Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana for sleep: Counterproductive?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by LegalizeIt11, Aug 12, 2011.

1. That's awesome man, glad to hear your still doing some exercise. Try not to break your leg again doing some crazy BMX tricks:laughing:

2. Well, I haven't had a good night's sleep in years; my pain level is high enough sound sleep is a thing of the past. I'm not in an mmj state either, and I'm job hunting--plus my field constantly tests. That's why I'm an mmj activist--I have to follow the law, so I'm trying to help change it.

3. I just say screw it. I take sleeping medicine which is suppose to mess with REM, why shouldn't I medicate at night? The weird thing is, I have done countless strain experiments from many dispensaries and I can never find a strain that actually causes me to fall asleep before taking my medicine. I would love to get off sleeping meds but it just seems like nothing else works.

4. If you have trouble sleeping, any sleep is better than none. I don't know for sure about MJ interrupting rem sleep, but if you aren't sleeping at all you can't have rem sleep.