Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana for Menstrual Cramps

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Grim Reefer, May 23, 2009.

1. Is there strain of medical marijuana for menstrual cramps strong enough for guys?

2. "Medicine Woman" works well for both sexes;)

3. my girlfriend suffers from severe endometriosis and she is only 20, she used to take several prescribed pain killers, i recommended she try smoking and she hasn't had to go back

4. This past month I had AK47 it was not as good for my super bitchy PMS moods as the Blue dream, I had last month. But according to my husband it was far better than not having anything LOL.. poor guy...

5. Im hoping to get a card for this reason to, I used to have to go home from school because the pain would be so bad I would throw up and couldnt walk. I remember during sex ed when they talked about PMS, one of the questions in their "informative" video was "do your mensies hurt?" (Im paraphrasing here lol) and I thought it was absurd that something every woman has to go through every month would cause pain :S and now it affects me worse than anyone I know.