Marijuana feeding +REP for question answered

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dub bub, May 26, 2010.

1. Can I use Oscate plant food on my three week old? If anyone could do some research that would be greatly appreciated. Don't forget + R E P

2. I'd wait a week and use half strength or quarter imo.

3. I was actually wondering if it would burn them and if it was a good brand

4. Sorry I meant osmocate

5. osmocote is slow release ferts to be mixed in with your soil,If you can wait till transplant and throw it in the new container dirt.If ur in a large container already u can prob top dress ur soil .I used it many years ago with no probs and over fert is practically impossible...4got this is outdoor r your plants in ground already?

6. No they are in pots as of now.

7. If you have some space between soil level and top of container u could prob spread some around then cover it with more soil

8. #8 albuquerquegrowcfl, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    Looks like a pretty hot fert for young plants and it is a time release product which can be a pain in the ass when tryin to identify a problem with your girls. Thats one of the reasons most growers don't use prefed soils, to much guesswork if a problem is displayed.

taken from the product page;

\tHow to UseFor outdoor use, sprinkle evenly across areas to be fed and work into the top 1-3 inches of soil. When transplanting annuals from flats or when re-potting, mix into the soil and growing media at the bootom of the hole before planting. Water.
    \tWhen to ApplyApply to outdoor plants every 4 months during the growing season. Can be applied to indoor plants, also every 4 months, year-round.
    \tHow often to applyReapply every 4 months.
    \tWhere to UseApply with confidence to potted plants, indoors or outdoors
    \tCoverage AreaEstablished annuals and perennials: Sprinkle 3 tablespoons for every 2 x 2 ft area. Work into top 1-3 inches of soil or mulch.
    \tBenefitsEach granule is coated with a unique resin that controls nutritional release so that plants get what they need, when they need it. All-in-one granules contain all three major nutrients (NPK) that are vital to plant nutrition.
    \tCautionsReentry may be achieved after you have watered in the product and the area has dried.
    \tFertilizer Analysis19-6-12
    \tContainer TypeJug/Bag
    \tShelf LifeProduct will last for many years (+8) as long as the prills remain dry.

notice it mentions npk but fails to note if there are any of the micro nutes you want so if you do use you will need to add something to your weekly feed to provide for everything your girls need.

9. This was like three years ago.