Marijuana Farm Causes Wildfire.

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Aug 19, 2009.

1. "Prohibition Causes Wildfire"

2. Smokey the Bear causes Wildfires .... :confused:

3. "Mexican Mafia doesn't know what they're doing growing weed and burns down 78,000 acres"

4. #5 sikander, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009
    "Dammit, Jose, how many times do I have to tell you? Harvest, then smoke!"

5. Most likely, some dumb ass cops were out looking for grow fields. When they found one, they decided instead of cutting it down (wich requires work), they'd just light it on fire.

Once the wildfire started to spread, they realized they screwed up. Of course they can't be the "bad guys" so they put the blame on the evil pot growers.

6. That's quite the allegation, with absolutely no proof... What does anyone gain from making shit like that up?

I though it was interesting that the fire started in the cooking area... so it basically has nothing to do with the fact that it was weed they were growing.

7. o damn i wish i would be standing right in the center And safe from fire and just inhale

8. Don't believe the mediaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

9. Yeah, I realize that. Just think about it though. The "employees" of the mexican drug cartels that are guarding the grow fields are going to take every precaution to protect their crop.

So it's Professional Farmers vs. Over-zealous Law Enforcement. You decide

And it's not like they never lied to us before:rolleyes:

10. Alright, you got me. It was my marijuana field... Maybe I should stick to my day job.

11. how the hell does an marijuana field "accidentally" get lit on fire?