Marijuana Essay thread #420. In need of catchy attention getter.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lotek-Rider, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Hey Grass cityopolis. Im trying to get my paper knocked out early so i can enjoy 4/20 care free. Its about marijuana and how it should be tolerated in the USA because of the obvious: Crowds jail cells for related offenses, medical benefits, and hemp products. The class is pretty much totally against smoking weed so i feel its my duty to spread the FACTS to them. What would be a good way of getting there attention in my intro paragraph?

2. i recently wrote a paper about marijuana, heres my intro, as long as u dont plagarize it lol

We’ve all been in that same situation before at a party. Your outside, and you smell a strange herb. You see a group of kids talking and laughing as they take turns hitting and passing a bowl or joint. Then they turn around and ask you that dreaded question, “Do you want a hit?” Maybe you said yes, maybe you said no, maybe you smoke everyday, or maybe you never will. The purpose of this essay is not to convince you to smoke, but more to educate you about Marijuana because it is everywhere these days and it’s about time everybody knows the truth about “the devils harvest.”

and please no flaming, my writing has never been good but i actually enjoyed writing this essay

3. Very nice! Yah same here, my last couple reports i did shitty on because i choose stupid topics so i needed one interesting. Excellent intro tho.

4. Heres what i just came up with, i think i should stay away from the Recreational use until later in the essay. What you guys think?
    \t \t
    After a night of drinking and partying with some college friends, young adult Albert Macada decides to drive home for the sake of being able to get some sleep before class in the morning. On the way to his car he is wondering if he should be driving but feels that getting a good nights sleep out weighs the danger of drunk driving. After all, the alcholol has tampered with his decsioun making. On the way home doing about 65mph he barely runs off the road and and over corrects his car, swerving into the next lane and killing a Father of three coming home from a late night working third shift. That same night Markus Wanna left for home after smoking the reefer with his friends. On the way home he sees that very same crash and cautiously goes around the road block. When he gets home his only worries are what he will eat to get rid of his uncontrollable hunger. ​

5. i like how ur comparin alc and weed, but idk if u should use driving as an example just because weed kinda can impact some peoples driving abilities. i like it so far tho

6. Tim is that you?

7. Hey whats up dude.

8. um.. i think he was talking to me, my good sir