Marijuana Eradication Operation in Belize

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by garrison68, Oct 16, 2013.

1. #1 garrison68, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    We had some excellent Belize weed, in NYC, in the late 1970's or early 1980s.  

This is a current anti-weed operation in Belize, with the support and military of the United States.

2. LOL that would be a fun job....flying in a helicopter in Belize looking for weed and "destroying" it with fire! Almost like a paid vacation lol anyway, more will grow in it's place so it's hopeless. 

3. Fucking ridiculous... This shit has to stop.

4. Sad...

Kewl place with laid back people who generally don't have a problem with weed as long as you mind your manners. Plenty of Rasta's :)

5. Now this is a very unusual story in that, Belize is a member of the old British Empire, a member of the British Commonwealth, and the last time Yankee Cops busted a British country, the Brits went Bananas.

I would not give a grain of salt to the 'truth effectiveness rating' behind this "story"  ..perhaps 1.3/10
    as even the C47 has NO pitot tag/cover, which is mandatory in the tropics and deserts.

6. Odd as it is. Belize is MUCH more connected with the US than with Great Brittian.

Thier currency is even tied to the US dollar. $1US=$2BZE.

US is Belize's #1 trade partner.

7. how much did it cost to get rid of that over blown figure of $13million of plants....if it is a typical DC ran dea op, it was well over $50 mill wasted...

remember to thank those people in Congress and the Senate that voted to fund that operation, WHILE they were holding the nation hostage over their 'tactical budgeting negotiations'.  

8. Our tax dollars in action.... :mad:

9. I think we need to go down and check this out in person.

I'll buy the first round at Crazy Canucks!