Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Effects On Multiple Sclerosis!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Krimson, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Check out this amazing video blades...

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh7LynS0TT29M2934D]Video: Marijuana Effects On Multiple Sclerosis![/ame]

2. Then click that first link in my sig and scroll down to the "M"s and really get an education on what cannabis can do for folks with MS! :hello:

Here are the most recent studies and articles from my home List! (read the news articles first to fill you in! ;) )

Standardized Cannabis in Multiple Sclerosis: A Case Report (full - 2010)
    Standardized cannabis in multiple sclerosis: a case report

New approaches in the management of spasticity in multiple sclerosis patients: role of cannabinoids (full - 2010) New approaches in the management of spasticity in multiple sclerosis patients: role of cannabinoids

Cannabinoid-induced apoptosis in immune cells as a pathway to immunosuppression. (full - 2010) Cannabinoid-induced apoptosis in immune cells as a pathway to immunosuppression

Meta-analysis of the efficacy and safety of Sativex (nabiximols), on spasticity in people with multiple sclerosis (abst - 2010)
    Meta-analysis of the efficacy and safety of Sativex (nabiximols), on spasticity in people with multiple sclerosis

The endocannabinoid system in the inflammatory and neurodegenerative processes of multiple sclerosis and of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. (abst - 2010) The endocannabinoid system in the inflammatory an... [Exp Neurol. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Julie Falco brings hope to Multiple Sclerosis patients. Cannabinoids manage pain and promote repair! (news - 2010)
    http://www.examiner.com/x-19678-Cannabis-Revolution-Examiner~y2010m2d10-Julie-Falco-brings-hope-to-Multiple-Sclerosis-patients-Cannabinoids-manage-pain-and-promote-repair

The Multiplicity of Action of Cannabinoids: Implications for Treating Neurodegeneration. (abst - 2010) The Multiplicity of Action of Cannabinoids... [CNS Neurosci Ther. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Nature's (Legal) Cannabinoids (news - 2010) US: Web: Nature's (Legal) Cannabinoids

Marijuana and MS--an unfinished story. (news - 2010)
    Marijuana and MS--an unfinished story. - Free Online Library

Weed Control Part 1: MS sufferer finds relief with medical marijuana
    (anecdotal/news - 2010)
    http://www.thestarphoenix.com/opini...ief+with+medical+marijuana/3198412/story.html

Anandamide inhibits Theiler's virus induced VCAM-1 in brain endothelial cells and reduces leukocyte transmigration in a model of blood brain barrier by activation of CB1 receptors. (full – 2011)
    http://www.jneuroinflammation.com/content/pdf/1742-2094-8-102.pdf

And take your daily Omega 3 for the best results with cannabis! Omega 3 helps your body make new, healthy, CB1 receptors which you need to heal (and get high :smoke:)!

Granny :wave:

3. Ive got a friend with MS and without cannabis he would be living in agony every day.

Whats disgusting is that when I was in high school with him he got busted and the dick that caught him made a big speech about how people with MS will die if they smoke. I wish I knew how well it helped MS back then I would have stood up and made a buffoon out of the guy.

4. bwood, take the best kind of "revenge"- educate him! :rolleyes:

Look up that dude online or in the phone book and send him print-ups of the MS news articles from my List. There is enough in my List you could send him one a week for MONTHS! :laughing: (This is also fun to do to politicians! :ey:)

He may never acknowledge that he was totally wrong, but he will KNOW IT! :devious:

Granny :wave: