marijuana e-cig

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by (~_~)HALF BAKED CLOUD(~_~), May 12, 2013.

1. He definitely smokes weed

Was it difficult when making this? I really would like to try this.

3. Purposely posting knowing it's been months.
    There are much quicker, and easier ways to make super potent THCee-juice. Using 5ml of juice and an eighth of, what I am assuming is a ten milliliter bottle full of A+++ "Hydrponics" is literally funny. Since the OP owns a head-shop, grows the dopest-dope, knowing that a concentrate as bad kitty pointed out should be a given. I would also assume a person of such keen cannabis knowledge, would easily know how to make one type of concentrate, if not more. Getting that out of the way, I must first off say; BHO is my choice as THC base in juice, I learned from reading and combining the best most informative posts. BadKitty's being by far the best! If you want to make a quick easy ejuice, follow these steps, acquire needed materials; VG/PG mix, Essential Oils of Cannabis (hash oil, decarboxylatwd)95% Ethanol(grain alcohol), and flavor of choice( I recommend using naturals like vanilla beans, cinnamon sticks, mint leaves, etc, steep in base liquid of VG/PG for a few hours ahead of time). Using a gram of cannabis oil, dissolve in as little hot grain alcohol needed to create a syrup consistency. Add this to a Pyrex cup for mixing. To this add your base liquid, anywhere from 5ml to 20ml, depending on potency. Add an additional 2-3 ml of grain alcohol, and a drop of any essential oil such as mint, orange, or whatever you like. Using a double boiler method, bring water to a light boil, and let mixture heat up and simmer for a few minutes so the ethanol can cook off. Stop at a runny-syrup stage, suck up with an e-juice syringe and fill your tank. Works great! Oh to OP I'm calling bullshit, pics or ur full of shit.

4. Has anyone used any of the ones meant for dry herb?  From what I've read most of them end up combusting the weed rather than properly vaporizing it.  And you would need one with variable temps to really work well, right?

Oh how I wish that were readily available!

I'm gonna want to pick your brain at some point. Been thinking about tinctures and e-juice for a while now. I like the methods you use.

Do you prefer to make VG/PG e-juice over just using a tincture tank with the e-cig? Assuming smell was not an issue, which would be the better route? I'm guessing flavored/scented e-juice would be best for stealth.

Would this work? Start off like making your tincture (PGA/freeze everything/etc.) then take the fresh tincture and reduce partially, then add the e-juice and mix well and finish evaporating most of the alcohol off.  If so, is there any need to let this "cure" any further?

5. To my knowledge the dry herb vapes are not quite yet there. Like you said they tend to combust rather than vape it 

6. You can do all of this.... OR buy an mcig for 12.99 with shipping and smoke the herb instantly... You choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Dude that's pretty cool but why did you post it in the news section? Wouldn't the general forum be a better place for something like this?

Sent from my cloud of smoke:)

8. #28 Micha5tr, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    get high 20 minutes i was pretty high 30 minutes[​IMG]

9. Dry Herb pens are great for non decarbed oils, hash, and weed, though it's more like a portable electric pipe with herb. It consists of a chamber, with a heat coil at the bottom. When making juice, Decarboxylating is a MUST! The reason is the tanks only heat to 180 degrees F which is not enough to vaporize non-decarbed concentrates. Since you must use decarbed oils, you need a "CARRIER" to deliver the meds to your lungs. The carrier in all e-juice is PG/VG. Since it's yuk to burn decarbed wax using a vehicle liquid is the only way, hence the PG/VG. THC e-juice has more of an edible stone. If you want to use regular wax or hash go for the dry herb kit. In my experience tincture isn't the best route as it is on the weak side. Tincture is already less potent than wax, so adding it to the PG/VG will make it weaker. Using straight decarbed wax, with a little bit of everclear, mint extract and some PG/VG will give you the most potent juice you can make.

10. I know this is literally years later haha, but it's not really hard just takes some time and patience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Pourpesly replying years later haha. Have gotten back into the bud forums as I'm in a nice spot were I can grow in my place again. I was aware of that but I was 17 at the time and I didn't always have the resources I needed, sometimes i just wanted to try some shit and had to work with what i had.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app