Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana dream suppression

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Loki7, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I've smoked pretty much daily for over two decades now and during those occassional dry periods I find that my dreams become incredibly vivid and intense, to the point of being trippy. Once I start smoking it stops and I rarely dream.

Does this happen to anyone else?

-Loki

2. Hell yeah, I recently went 2 weeks w/o smoking and I did not get 1 good night of sleep. I had about 10+ dreams every night, and I would wake up after every single one. And every dream was extremely realistic, and I could of sworn they were really happening. They weren't bad dreams, but I certainly wouldn't call them good ones either. When I normally dream, for some reason my brain always knows that it is just a dream. Allows me to go back into a dream if I do wake up for some reason. Also, when I smoke daily, I rarely have (or remember) a dream, maybe one if I'm lucky.

3. Yes the very first tbreak I took this happened to me. Its awesome because usuallly when I stop smokking I dream about older things I love it.
    I'm baked in class, screw senior year :smoke:

4. lol idk bout you guys, but this morning before i woke up to wake and bake i had a dream about smoking a fat ass blunt. that's the sad thing bc i never smoke joints or blunts.

5. I continue to have dreams off and on when burning, but they are more vivid during the occasional t-break. A buddy of mine said he heard bud somehow inhibits dreaming.