Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana doesnt lead to other drugs... but

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by deathbyzen, Jul 5, 2011.

1. but I bet it does lead to hash. Do you think so?

Also, just a q because I've never had hash, whats hash high like?

2. hash comes from marijuana.

3. never had hash, but mj doesnt lead to other drugs. Cigerettes however do (at least i think.) just sayin haha

4. Like mids leads to dank. Hash, kief, oil, budder, ect.

Its all weed

5. hash is basically a higher quality weed except its like powder pressed together and the high is better than weed

6. Hash is just a lot of trichomes from marijuana. It's not a different "Drug"

7. Hash is to weed as maple sugar is to ____?

a. ferret
    b. justin bieber
    c. maple tree

8. i'd classify marijuana and hash/concentrates in the same classification, its all the same drug (thc).

9. Marijuana does lead to other drugs, anyone who claims otherwise is retarded.

10. B. Justin Bieber.
    Final Answer.

11. Well what I'm trying to say is that while mj doesnt lead to shit like heroin, most ppl who just smoke/ingest mj would also have mj in a higher form like hash

12. you are the weakest link, goodbye.

13. I do find it strange though that I've met a lot of people who think hash and weed ARE two entirely separate drugs. I guess they don't know hash comes from weed haha

And maybe off topic a bit, but you did mention it in the title.. I think weed can easily lead to other drugs >.>'. I'm not saying it will or that it does most of the time either. It depends on the personality but some people really do end up using it as a 'stepping stone' and thinking "I like getting fucked up, so I wanna try other things that fuck me up"

14. #14 EnhancedTheory, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfao ^^

15. Really? Have you seen someone do that yourself? Because unless you have you shouldn't just assume that, just sayin'

16. saying marijuana leads to hash is like saying beer leads to vodka. It's not a jump to a different substance, just a different form of the substance.

17. I have.

18. Mj can lead to other drugs alot of times like levels like stepping stones for example cigs,alcahol,weed,shrooms,e,and so on