Marijuana doesn't harm lung function, study found

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Pochotoker, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Woohoo!!!! I love this study, I'm going to wave it in peoples faces..

And it was done in Chicago! Double win

2. #3 Jacks lungs, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
  3. as much weed as I smoke , I'm doing damage to my lungs no doubt .

4. I just read this report before I logged in!...Interesting little read..:wave:

5. Awesome article, I really don't see what other proof is needed here, weed is safe and good for you mentally and in many cases physically. Makes me want to get more proactive!

6. remember though, they are talking about joints so you are also inhaling burning paper. Thats why glass is the way to go !

7. Ultimately you're still inhaling the smoke from burnt plant matter.

8. I tend to do a lot of Gravity Bongs because they get my really really really high and much bigger smoke capacity then most other devices.

[​IMG]

Thats what they look like for those who don't smoke them.

I'm afraid I could be inhaling plastic or rubber matter and they could be hurting my health. Any suggestions? I was thinking about making a glass GB but sounds to complicated.

9. Me too. I know what your saying. Look at them all do an Indian Dance around the news article lmao.

If you will go for that, you will go for anythang. Im just sayin doe...

10. Buy a glass piece for like twenty bucks man, or save up for a bubbler or minibubbler. Either way, gravity bongs are a bad call when you're using plastic.