Marijuana Documentary on YouTube

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by HappyLizard18, Feb 24, 2009.

1. #1 HappyLizard18, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    While looking for news casts on the news about marijuana being legalized in Cali, I came across this extremely interesting documentary. It's 11 parts long and I'm still working my way through it but if you haven't seen it I suggest taking a look. It answers a LOT of newbie questions that we hear asked time and time and time again and even if you are somebody who does frequently smoke pot you'll find yourself surprised at the things that so many people in the world think about marijuana.

This is a very informative and interesting documentary to watch, I highly recommend it to anyone with an hour or two of free time to watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMDVveEZjI8&feature=PlayList&p=82076FCA07690AF9&index=0&playnext=1]Marijuana Documentary[/ame] If you click the link it will take you to the first video and they should automatically continue from there, you don't have to click on the next link ever.

2. don't have to click on the next link?

EVER?

I'M FUCKING SOLD.

3. you know somethings good when it can be reposted 3000x a week yet still be just as good everytime.

4. Great documentary! My favorite YouTube docs are "In Pot We Trust" and "Waiting to Inhale" check them out!

5. Now if only we could get marijuana ignorant people to watch this that would be great. On top of them watching it though they have to be able to accept the facts and not just discredit them as a stoners opinion.

6. I actually just had an argument with my friend who was convinced that marijuana can kill you and he wouldn't even take 10 minutes to watch the first part of the vid and see some proof. It's like he doesn't want to come out of the veil that's covering his eyes.

7. Of course someone removed the video from youtube...
    Does anyone know the name? Or.. Have a copy of it?
    I want to show all my friends, and watch it again!

8. [ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1657827965975839596]The.Business.Behind.Getting.High[/ame]

9. In Pot We Trust was my favorite one lol

10. Thanks for the post! I've watched it numerous times already

11. wow. this video needs to be circulated to more people. funny its been taken down from utube so noone can see it.

:p

if people understood pot better it could change change the u.s. if not more