Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana doc.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MASTA BATES, Feb 23, 2009.

1. just got done watching a documentary about weed and medicinal weed smoking with my parents and all they could say while watching was " damn look at those buds" haha it was quite amusing. My parents do not know that i smoke but i think they might have an idea that i do. My parents are really chill and they both have told me that they used to do it when they were younger, However i dont konw how they would feel about there son smoking it. I would love to just tell them and be open about it. inputs anyone. and yes I am 18

2. I would just let it be, a dont tell dont ask basis. I think coming you should tell them you smoke when they ask you about it,

Thats what I did, just be honast when they ask, sounds like they would be chill about it

3. Its just the hard part is having enough courage to be able to come forth about it. you know?