Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Dispenseries

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JuicyFruit_420, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Just curious about these places in cali, don't know much about them, cept they sell bud legally... and i am curious do people have to have prescription to buy pot from the machine or can anyone go in and buy?

2. you have to have a medical card, it really is a joke though anybody can get one with ease.

3. ya i'm not too sure but from what i've herd you merely have to possess a state id and go to your doctor(they even have special ones for MMJ). You can tell him pretty much any old story and poof, your card is processed and you can go into any dispensery in the state without the risk of being arrested. it also allows you to grow a certain number of plants, but the number is always changing.

4. How do you get one? Do you just go to a doc and say hey im in pain, mary jane really helps with the pain can you give me a mmc? (medicsl marijuana card)

Or is it more detailed than that?

5. a bit more detailed, im pretty sure you have to have a past record of the condition such as a medical write up from a previous exam. Also, although the system is legal many doctors still do not approve of mmj. Theres posts on the site that show a list of mmj friendly doctors