Marijuana Dispensary Robbed, By Two 12-Year-Olds

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by xdog, Aug 4, 2013.

1. A marijuana dispensary robbed in Denver could be the work of a couple of 12-year-olds, authorities believe.

According to 9News.com, the Good Meds Network is $16,000 worth of weed lighter thanks to the two youngsters.

Video images reveal two kids, estimated to be around the age of 12, rummaging through the Good Meds shop, one of close to 400 facilities in Denver, located close to 6th Avenue and Interstate 25.

The crime itself happened on July 21, but the suspects have yet to be apprehended, and unless they're holding out for a dealer, we're speculating the haul's long gone by now.

Denver police have issued a Crime Stoppers alert, but have advised that media not broadcast or publish photos for the children's safety, thinking two 12-year-olds sitting on $16k in pot would be an easy mark for violent drug dealers.

“Obviously we're concerned here,” Denver Police spokesperson Sonny Jackson said. “We're not sure what they're going to do with it or who they're going to contact. This is a situation where we want to find out where these kids are for their safety, as much as anything.”

Police said the marijuana dispensary robbed by the two children was apparently oblivious to their presence for the full 25 minutes they were inside, allowing them to easily make off with the booty.

In a bit of related news, the Denver Post reported that crime rates have slightly risen since medical marijuana dispensaries were installed, noting that nearly one-third of the crimes committed in Denver occur within 1,000 feet of a dispensary.

It certainly hasn't been easy for medical marijuana dispensaries throughout the country with many caught between conflicting laws and targeted for raids by the federal government.
    More here:

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/884913/marijuana-dispensary-robbed-by-two-12-year-olds/#sk86P4rz6cQP7jqi.99

2. Lol, fucking cancerous generation of mongoloid skidmarks. What WILL these crazy kids do next?!

3. fuuck we gotta be on top of our shit people if we are going to get legalization  the kids shouldnt of even been able to get inside with out setting off an alarm

4. damn they probably felt like kids in a candy store! lol jk.

5. Maybe one third of Denver crimes are within 1,000 feet of a dispensary because there's FOUR HUNDRED OF THEM.

6. Right, because no adults have ever robbed a dispensary. :rolleyes:

7. Does it feel as though the media does everything they can to suggest dispensaries are filled with drug dealers, and so ineffectually run, that even 12 year olds aren't safe from their aloofness? Kids can just walk right out of them with drugs now? uh-huh.
    Where are these little bastards' parents?

Notice the CNN "Treatment Racket" specials they are running? Government is to be in charge of EVERYTHING for our SAFETY!

8. Fucking kids are getting worse these days man...

Atleast in my area...most of the crimes are committed by these punks under 18...

Nonetheless this story is fucking funny.

9. I'm glad someone else saw this. Talk about skewed statistics.

10. Man I'm so pissed. The Prohibitionist are going to use this against dispensaries.

11. Exactly, I'd like to see how much of crime is committed within 1000 feet of a Dunkin' Donuts...

I bet a majority of crimes occur within 1000 ft of a Quick-trip, a drug-store, a school, a liqueur store, a doctors office, a cop, a car, a street, a Starbucks, etc, etc...

Lol, this is probably because we have more dispensaries than McDonalds and Starbucks combined in Denver. Ohh, statistics, what a cruel bitch you can be.

14. How the hell do two 12 year old kids walk out of a dispensary with atleast 8 pounds of weed on them?
    No way they stole 16k worth of it.

15. It pisses me right off. I've read a couple of articles about this "within 1000 feet" thing and only one or two of them even mention there's so many dispensaries. It's sickening.

16. #17 Cali.Bud.Toker, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    Beer run but with herb I thought it was an armed robbery or something more crazy but 16k is a lot of money. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Exactly

18. If a couple of 12 year olds can figure out how to get in the dispensary, then I'm pretty sure they can figure out how to haul off a measly 8 lbs.  They're probably driving around in a stolen car selling $20 grams to their little homies.   

19. Put their pics up they need to deal with what they did