Marijuana Dealers Offer Schwarzenegger One Billion Dollars

Discussion in 'General' started by high as hell, Aug 7, 2007.

1. The Stoners March on Washington! Id drive from Texas for that. We have more than enough people from the city alone to accomplish it, we just need to organize it.

2. i wrote a e-mail to the new york times giving them the link to the website

3. just in case you were curious, someone wants to legalize it on a federal level.

RON PAUL 2008!!!

4. For real.

5. Not true. All you do is shift the resources from the improper venture (marijuana regulation) and pour that enforcement money into getting a handle on this meth epidemic we have spreading around this country like wildfire. As much as i'm for doing what you want and privacy and all that, there are just some drugs that ought to be illegal, and strictly enforced, for the potential for abuse/addiction is WAY higher than it is for responsible, recreational use. Meth is one of those drugs. so just shift the resources into the war on meth, everyone keeps their jobs, new jobs are created for the burgeoning marijuana industry, our streets have a little less meth running through them, and weed creates a mini economic boom. sounds like a winner to me.

6. Finally stoners have become wealthy enough to be able to play this "wargame" the way it's meant to be played... with money.

BTW, Steve Kubby will probably be the only one on the ticket that would legalize cannabis... plus, end all prohibition, and do everything else "cool" that Ron Paul would do due to his libertarian beliefs as Steve Kubby will be running as a Libertarian.

7. Well people marched washington for civil rights, that was the biggest march on washington, if we got more than that for stoners to march washington, we'd make the history books so they would HAVE to pay attention. We could all wear matching green shirts :D

Edit: I signed it too

8. We would get all the stoners we possibly could, but people from the city should wear our official t-shirts! We should even think about renting a bus or something and picking up all the ones that want to go. Mr. Postman is a must.
    For those who would want to order the shirt:
    http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/gctshirtm.html?id=sUWTNVqM&mv_pc=563

9. I would totally do it, and if it was like over the summer, or even winter break most college kids have a month off, so that could be a nice chunk of people. Or we could lure everyone there with the false promise of a music festival and then just let them in on the idea when they get there :p

I'd do it, I've been arrested, and if no one is smoking weed, none of us could get arrested either as long as it was peaceful. Which I'm sure it would be if everyone toked on the way there! lol

10. Why dont we hold a music festivel? We get a bunch of pro-marijuana bands to perform, and after the show, we march. Something this big would be news worthy. The more people who know, the better. Im sure we could get funding from pro-marijuana organizations, and possibly some from the growers/dealers in cali.

11. It's possible, but they'd have to give a LOT of money, I'm poor as hell, that or the tickets would have to be hella expensive, and a lot of people would have to go. Which I'm sure a good portion would!

12. Hey, if these guys can offer California a billion dollars per year in extra revenue, Im sure they would donate quite a bit for us.

13. It would be most generous, too bad I'm sure it wouldn't be easy to actually get in touch with any of them. :(

14. jobs wouldnt be removed those jobs would be better because they can now focus on hard drugs instead of harmless weed...jobs wouldnt be lost at all