BUG Marijuana cultivation

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forums App' started by TNhomegrown, Jun 26, 2018.

1. So I’m trying to get in and go through everyone’s threads and the “marijuana cultivation” is not available anymore. It won’t let me do anything on this app.... anyone know why?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It won’t let me do anything. I can’t even pull up what you posted

3. That is a profile message it states following :

We submitted a new iOS app for approval. You know the drill...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don’t have a clue. I woke up with my app gone and re installed it and it don’t have anything g on it like it used to

5. I'm assuming an updated android app is coming down the line as well? Having the same experience today as the OP.

6. That’s all I use grasscity for so it’s pointless u less they Bringit back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Exactly I was looking too and wondering what’s going on. I am going to update my phone and get the app. I had a question and now I can’t post them

8. Me too. Idk what’s going on with it. No one acts like they know either

9. I’m on Tapatalk and it does not have the cultivation forum available. Others are all available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Grasscity doesn’t have it available. Idk if it’s just iPhone problem

11. Yeah this is what I'm seeing too

12. Whyyyy i just downloaded the app. On galaxy s8 cultivation forum is gone

13. apple won't approve the app if it contains the cultivation section so until it's approved it's removed from the app. this happens every few months

• Like Like x 3
  14. Some stupid fucking bullshit. Is it just apple or because of people living in the states?

15. as far as i know it's apples policy, has nothing to do with location.

16. Thank you

17. yep, if you see anyone else asking this question let them know whats up. site always gets flooded with these questions when it happens. it's dumb we gotta jump through hoops but it's better then having no app at all. even if the best way to access this site is from a computer.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #20 Canada Guy, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    If anyone is wondering, I successfully updated my journal today via tapatalk. I can't find the Cultivation section but clicking the link in my sig took me to my journal and I was able to update. Yay.

Edit: I can also view other people's journals and post there by clicking on their signature in tapatalk.

Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 1