Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana could possibly be legal in Ontario, Canada

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OnlySmokeKush, Apr 14, 2011.

1. I'm not Canadian, but I hope the three month window to "fix" the medical system passes with no resolution, and cannabis gets legalized.

It would be the "stepping stone," if you will, to legalization everywhere.

2. thats dope

no pun intended..

3. I live in Ontario. Near Toronto.

This summer is gonna be crazy if it becomes legal. Summer of love 2011. :smoke:

4. What I live in ottawa ........... holy crap.

5. Isn't Canada huge for timber business? If so this won't pass.

6. All I can say is... it's about time.

7. That's dank. No pun intended

8. Perhaps that would have been a valid point in 1936.

9. "Justice Donald Taliano has suspended his ruling for three months to give the federal government more time to fix the medical marijuana program. Otherwise, Ottawa could face the prospect of effectively legalizing possession and production of marijuana, reports say."

10. Yeah, this isn't going anywhere.

11. Along with the oil industry and big pharma that's the only reason it's been kept illegal.

12. I hope this is true and I will move there if it is!

Canada is awesome!

13. #14 306, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    Nvm got confused with the wording. He is suspending his rule for 3 months so its still legit

14. I haven't seen any major improvements in the legalization of marijuana at all.
    Hopefully for the 2012 election Ron Paul will run :)

15. #16 Cozmo Bozo, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    I don't think they mean legalization for the general public, but just trying to work out a way for MMJ patients to have a legal means of getting what they need.
    That's actually really cool. My brother lives in Ontario and I've been thinking of moving out to the Toronto area in a few years. Would like to see where they go with this.

16. I like how they say the program needs to be fixed or else:

"Ottawa could face the prospect of effectively legalizing possession and production of marijuana, reports say."

NOT LEGILIZATION! That's horrible!

17. Ever since I read about this in The Star, I've been praying it will be legalized, and I won't have to suffer any longer. I don't need bud for medicinal purposes (unless you consider needing a freaking break from reality sometimes a medical condition), and it angers me that people like my Dad who could legally get it won't even bother trying. Why? Because of the stigma attached to it, and how most doctors are too lame to prescribe it to someone who's LEGALLY allowed to use it for healing purposes.

As for myself, I just can't seem to meet anybody in Toronto with bud who isn't a sketchbag I'd never approach. None of my friends smoke (wtf, right?).

But, I'm sure the government will pull some fix out of it's ass at the last minute, after getting everyone's hopes up.

Also chapping my ass, is the fact that Health Canada is banning e-cig vapor juices with nicotine come June. I JUST quit smoking analog cigarettes, and I fucking love my e-cig. Pry it from my cold, dead hands! Off topic, but... I hope the Gov't does SOMEthing right for a change. :p