Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Controls Diabetes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dale.Gribble, Feb 25, 2009.

1. #1 Dale.Gribble, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
  2. Great stuff. My father is a diabetic, and I've been thinking about introducing cannabis as a medicine to him soon.

Right now he is 7 years sober from alcoholism, which I believe would be hard to get him on another substance (that he might think is wrong) but I think once I show him how it helps me, he would be more willing to try.

It would be really great and satisfying to see him come off that insulin and medications :hello:

3. not tellin you how to live, but ive considered smoking out my alchohalic dad,(been sober for like 7 days haha) but then my mom told me about how when he was a kid he started with buds so idecided not to