Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Consumption As Medicine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by marijuana_therapy420, May 5, 2019.

1. #1 marijuana_therapy420, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    I have smoked on and off for the past year just with friends. I really think at times its relaxing for me and actually has more benefits than just being something fun. I am buying a dab pen and I plan on using it to help with my eating disorder and my mood swings that lead to me having quite a temper sometimes. I have been anorexic for a few years now but I find when I smoke i can think more positively about eating and I become more mindful about it. I have been to a treatment center and on different pills for depression and to many therapists but still I can’t shake the anxiety I have about food. I know it won’t cure these things but Im 16 turning 17 next week and I was wondering if this is an okay thing for me to use as sort of medication? And if anyone has used it for the same reasons and see benefit? Thank you.

2. You should talk with your parents/guardians about this. You could be bipolar or have some kind of underlying condition that needs checked. Also forum rules state 18+ so I'm sorry but I must report you.

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. You can use weed as medicine I use it daily for pain:confused_2:

4. Totally agree on talkin wit ur parents ect and the rules 18+ sorry

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk