Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana cologne- - -

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedmymindbro, Jun 28, 2011.

1. If they was such a thing that was Marijuana cologne (cologne that smelled purely of Marijuana), would you try it?

I definitely would!

2. Just rip a few bowls, let the smell linger, and tell people you are wearing the new polo fragrance...

3. Mmm...only problem is other people will smell weed on you and probably worse than if you had just smoked. But I would spray it all over my friends clothes to fuck with him.

4. I smell like marijuana enough as it is. I don't think I need to raise anymore suspicion by having a concentrated scent of it sprayed on me lol. But it would be funny as a gag gift. Spray it on straightedge people.

5. People would spray it on bud to simulate dankalicious.

6. hmm well if it was the scent of fresh marijuana then no because im pretty sure chicks dont like the smell of skunk man.

7. 60% of the time...it works every time.

8. I dont know.....lol

9. #9 Padovan, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2016

10. cannabliss.

11. theres this petroleum shit my brothers wife wears that smells like straight weed.. or its just the lie they have been telling me all these years O_O.

12. "Marijuana cologne, spray this and get all dah bitches."

13. kush is my cologne

14. #14 devilzlettuce, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Smoked weed smells bad though i wouldmt mind smelling like fresh weed like a Kush or jack Herrer not skunk though

15. You'd be getting stopped by every police officer you saw

16. Yeahh it would be called cannabuff for men :D
    "I smell marijuana in your car step outside"
    "no no no officer thats just my cannabuff for men :)"

17. Has a bowl....
    Picks up axe can.... Throws it across the room.
    Picks up Marijuana Cologne.... *squirt squirt*
    Ready to go!

18. u could always go sneak up on a skunk

19. lol i wouldnt buy it all my clothes always reek of pot anyway lol

20. Hotbox your car. Free cologne!