Marijuana & colds?

Discussion in 'General' started by SixFeetUnd3r, Oct 13, 2008.

1. ive been trying desperately for the past few weeks to not catch a cold before my birthday, which is tomorrow, but was unsuccesful due to my girl gettin sick...

so i wanna know, how does marijuana effect your guy's (and girl's) colds.

for me i find that it can irritate my throat, but relieve head pressure at the same time.

2. When I'm congested I just HATE smoking. Like a head cold kills me, alot. But just a throat cold eh I'll smoke it off.

3. yeah i feel like head colds kind of cloud up my high, making it less enjoyable, plus there is usually some throat irritation. throw in a cough-drop to suck on while you blaze.

4. I do not smoke while being sick. The taste, the stone, everything just feels wrong.

But get well soon and HAPPY B DAY!!!

5. I had a chest cold recently, where I was coughing up alot of nasty brownish, blackish, mucus. Everyone I smoke with had it, for at least a month. We all kept smoking, but it was pretty brutal.

6. iv been sick all week, just getting over it

i take nyquil, smoke a bowl and i am PERFECT. its really amazing to me

idk if its just me, the smoke didnt bother me one bit, and after the nyquil and weed i felt a lot better, no more nose buisness a little couphing but not as much it was awsome!

i made a thread in MMJ bout weed enhancing cold medicines, i think it does

7. Weed is my medicine for just about everything. Smoking a joint when sick may not cure it, but it just makes me not give a fuck about it.

8. I say smoke, but not as much and take little bitch tokes, if you get coughing on a bad cold it makes you feel 20 times worst.

9. I dunno, when I tried to smoke when I was sick I went from miserable to uber-miserable. I already had a sore chest from coughing so much and my throat was all sore too. I took a hit off my bong and my chest felt like it was going to explode. Then I felt a cough coming so I start to blow the smoke out and I started coughing like mad. Not only did it hurt my chest a shit load my throat felt like it was on fire. Had to chug a glass of ice cold water and my throat still hurt pretty bad for awhile.

10. For me I think smoking helps me feel better but only with clean ice bong water and really smooth broken down herb, its the only way. You have to make ur toke as smooth as possible but for me it basically comes down to 2 things, either no smoke for a couple of days and i get better in a miserable fashion or i keep smoking and it takes maybe half a day longer to get better but atleast maryjane comforted me and honesly it helps me cough out all the nasty stuff in my lungs