Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Coffee?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bamf64, Feb 1, 2011.

1. My mother recently got me into drinking Coffee. And i think im in LOVE :D

I was pondering to myself if there were any ways to make cannabis coffee? WITHOUT butter or anything that would make it taste nasty. Weed taste isn't a problem but when i tried making cannabis tea with butter i had to throw it out because i just couldn't do it.

If anybody has ever tried this please share your recipe and your experience.

2. #2 iCLONE, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
    I've never heard of MJ flavoring. I mean what is MJ flavor? There are so
    many variations and taste is one of them. You would need a lot of flavors
    ..... I 've heard of coffee flavored MJ. I have some called coffee kush and
    it does taste like coffee. But never MJ flavored coffee.

PS
    I even have Coffee Kush cannibutter and I use hazelnut in my coffee. :smoke:

3. All im asking is how to make special coffee that doesn't taste like shit

4. i'm subbin to this, no idea how to make it but i love coffee and bud lol that shit would be great together

nothing like waking up, smokin a joint, and having a nice cup of coffee. which is what i plan to do tomorrow morning:smoke:

5. is interested. sorry for lack of useful info.

6. Easy, make a good tincture using alcohol, if it's strong enough it should only take a few drops... not even enough to be considered an 'Irish' coffee :)

But a small amount of strong oil/butter works just as well, remember we get butter from cows milk/cream, which we use to cream our coffee (or I assume 'we' do, meaning you OP :) ).

If you make a proper edible hash butter or oil that is strong enough, then blend a small amount with your usual creamer over a low heat, it mixes nicely when added to hot cocoa, or coffee.

If you use cows milk, use clarified butter for your canna/hash.

If you are vegan/vegetarian and use soy or other veg creamers, a coconut or soy oil will do.

7. Here is something I remembered reading on here a while back. This quote contains some info on making canna-cream. Which would be great to add to your coffee.

• Like Like x 1

8. THANK YOU!!! :hello: