Marijuana code names

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandmaster420, Jan 23, 2010.

1. I've seen this same thread topic like a thousand times ahaha. Goddamn.

Anyway I just say mary if I'm out in public 'hey (friends name here) I'm trying to reach mary, know where she is?'

With friends I just say weed...or pot.

2. Haha my friends and I do the same exact thing and we've been doing it for a long time. We call it "books" (there is a story behind this). We can now call dealers "librarians". Being high is being a "scholar"....and so many more possibilities. This is perfect in my opinion

3. Weed pine herb pot trees dank skunk piff popcorn fire dro loud

4. Being high: Bombed, Monkied, Panneled, Wrote off and Cuntflapped
    Names for weed: Herbal Inspiration, Dank, Reek, Chicken Ball Special and Spuds/Purdys(potatoes-Irish slang)

We also had a thing we said in school when a teacher was walking toward the smoking corner, which was - 'LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT HORSE!' This alternated between this and things like 'Size of that donkey's hole!'

5. I remember when I got high during band rehearsal with my friend and I asked him "you good?" or "you crazy?".

6. Rape. When we goin... smokin rape.

7. when I text ny dealer I ask him if the garden looks good and its eather they have veggys or don't. and I tell him I want a bushel it means a zipper

8. For being high: Bone-dead, gone, blasted, all buss, blind, irie.

For bud: Ganj, the dog, herb, killahs, hulk, sweeties, krip.

9. no way i was about to say this..

in the dorms im just like... who wants to throw fives with me and ____

........ for pizza

10. Smoking: Whamboozling, Jeeshing (we make up weird words lol)

For weed: Firewood, bud

11. Weed, pot, marijuana. The fuck do you need code names for ? Are you that paranoid someone's gonna narc you out? And just so you know, people are pretty wise, they probably know exactly what you mean when you use your "code names"

12. we call it 'dat dere celltech'

13. i dont use code names anymore tho sinced i just moved i might untill i know if the people across the hall are chill or not

14. [quote name='"CorradoVR6"']

yeah ill tell the story i guess, but dont judge....
    we used to buy "sand" (as you would say) from this small puerto rican, he used to sell out of his civic we would always just walk up to the window and buy it and leave. well one time we went up to the window to buy sand. we knew something was wrong because he had a grin on his face. so we walked over and he had a bag on his lap and he said reach in and grab yo weed. so i reached in and it was his dick! :eek: he then pulled off the bag and cumed on the dashboard. we ran away and lets say that was the last time we ever have seen him......so now we call sand "chode".[/quote]

HAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Holy fucking shit!

15. Well I work at a jiffy lube so we call getting high "having a safety meeting" and call the weed "personal protection equipment". Haha

We smoke at work a lot.... A lot.

16. Me and my buddies would just call it Dodi if we didnt want ppl to know

And if someone was high we'd just say he turned chinese haha

17. We used to call the lighter a mobile marshmallow cooker

18. #99 leddleleedlelee, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    My code names. Over the phone with clientsRooster: dank weedchicken: regular weedWith the homies: dank, greens, weed, bud.With my white boys: mostly douja & pot,

19. ^^^ delete that