Marijuana code names

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandmaster420, Jan 23, 2010.

1. haha nice. im usually just real non chalant when im in public and just try to sound normal like "so youll call him later and see if hes it'

2. I call it G-Funk, or Cheeba Ariba... just like mama used to grow :) :hello:

3. Me and my buddies ask each other if we want to "gather to celebrate and consume".

4. A few years back me and my buddy startin callin blunts boofs from a goofy convo we had with our old acid dealer. He told us to meet at burger and we could grab a booth and we thought he said boof. It just sort of stuck so basically now our whole town n calls weed boof and smokin bud, boofin. I graduated last year but my lil bro is a freshman this year and he said teachers actually get kids in trouble at school for saying boof or includin it in artwork and shit because its a"drug term". I swore i heard 50 cent say somethin about boofin weed plants in a song too but this was after we had already been usin the word.

5. zooted when high

6. Here's how it usually goes down:

1: Man, today sucked
    2: Well you know what it's time for?
    1: What?
    2: Some spiritual healing.

And then we toke up. :smoking:

Also, we smoke by a river all the time so "going to the river" = smokin' the ganj.

7. Shantawn-tizzle-mawinonebizzle-lafreekrondizzleron-yeaffersizzlelabongtong-karizzle.

thats what me n my homeboys call it, feds never know.

8. everyone at friends house calls weed chicken and blunts hot sauce.

"yo u got any chicken"
    "yea u got the hot sauce?"

9. Pass that quiksilver ?_?

haha

10. hahahaahha WHAT THE FUCK

i realize this is old but FUCK

11. being high:
    fucked up
    blazed
    lifted
    faded
    toasty

smoking:
    u tryna go jawn?
    bowl?
    tryna smoke?

weed:
    bud
    chronic(whether it is or not)
    bubonic chronic
    weed
    dat good good(only saying that in a joking manner. never seriously lol)
    chron john

12. Haha Im gonna start using this now

13. I'm gonna start calling it Zoot Juice from now on :cool:

14. When i was a mechanic our code for grabbing a customers car to blaze was either a long drawn out yell of "tessst driiiive"

Or going to smoke in the car was "getting the hat"

15. That's funny, my friends and I always call smoking the herb eating pizza as well.
    Other than that we use business as a code word as well.

16. [quote name='"maddeadzone"']

That's funny, my friends and I always call smoking the herb eating pizza as well.
    Other than that we use business as a code word as well.[/quote]

Every now and again my friends and I call the herb pizza. Somewhere along the lines of "bring $5 for pizza ;)"

17. [quote name='"sandmaster420"']Hey guys, it seems like me and my buddies have some crazy nick names for bud. We call it sand, I will explain. It all started because of my good friend who has always been called "Sanders". He is one of those kids who can act sort of out of it, or high when he is completely sober. So one day maybe about 4 years I decided to call bud "Sand" that was that. I never would have thought it would turn into to what it is now, its not just "sand" instead of bud anymore. There are sandboxes, sanders buzze's, we can get sandy, you can be sand blasted, you can go to the beach and get sand in your pants, and there are many more that I cant think of at the time because im too sandy from this blunt to the head :smoking:.

I will explain some of the lingo. A "sand box" is basically a baked out car, room, or anything of that sort, makes sense right? We rarely ever say that guy is definatly blazed, we would say "That guy is real sandy" or "yo you look like you came from a beach". A sand blast is basically a contact high, if your with a friend who dosnt smoke much you can blow sand (marijuana smoke) into their face and chances are the'll get a sanders buzz. Gettin the hang of it yet? The term "sanders buzz" is a good one and one of my favorites its came about because my good friend Sanders, whom I mentioned at the beginning always acts sandy (high). So when your just a little buzzed your having a "Sanders buzz".

I share this with my fellow stoners (I have a friend whos last name is stoner, thats a whole other story maybe ill post up later about it), in hope that I can spread the Sand Lingo. I think its a great thing once you get the hang of it because you can tell your parents or even police that your going to play in your friends sandbox (baked out something) or your going to get sandy at the beach (a place where theres a lot of bud) and they will think its completely normal and have no idea there is a reference to marijuana.

Id like to hear what you guys think of "Sand" and if you have any other good names for it.[/quote]

Weird weird weird...lol me and my buddies say sand..it started at the beach like 3 weeks ago when it was like 90 out, I was Laying back smoking the Blunt and I went to pass it to this chick jess and she goes "nahh man I don't need anymore sand, I got sand in my hair, sand in the air" I lol'd and now I say shit like-

Sand storm- we can't leave my friends walk in until you can't see lol

Sand blasted- using the 5 gallon water fall we made. (one of those water purifier huge things)

Surfin in the sand/desert- lingo for smoking.

Oh and since like 8th grade me and my buddies in text form always say "tryna surf in the desert"
    We used to say it to protect us from mom and dads but we still say it now by tradition

18. My school chums and I call it Arbys :) lmao