Marijuana code names

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandmaster420, Jan 23, 2010.

1. we call weed nouns and smoking verbs...."verbin some nouns"

• Like Like x 1
  2. pretty much all the standard names. The one special name we have is Dr.Obama (as in drobama, as in dro).

3. Sounds like you've been dancin' in the devils garden with some reefers!

4. We call it merk or merkalurk around here.

When someone is getting high they are "getting merked"

Pipes and bongs are called merkantile

5. Even though we're both adults, my brother and I refer to wanting to toke up as "Having an executive meeting". You see, he calls his bathroom his "Office" - it's cliche, I know. We usually hotbox his bathroom with our bongs. Both what we call it, and the tokin' in the bathroom have become routine around here.

I'll tell my dad before hot-boxing the bathroom. "We're going up to the office to have an executive meeting", and he'll reply "Hittin' the 'books', and crunchin' some 'numbers' are you?". "Yes, Dad - - and then we're getting stoned".

I also have refereed to getting high as "getting a jive on" or "Getting ones' jive on". Why you ask? Who knows! :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  6. We used to call it steak.
    "Hey man, want to pick up some steak and have a cookout?"
    Now that we are all at college we just call it what it is. We sometimes say "lets go to china town" instead of"lets blaze" because our most common smoking spot is a park inbetween two apartments/dorms. One is for Asians with kids, another is for just Asians.

7. I refer to it as 'trees'. Or bud, whichever strikes my fancy.

8. Snoop Dogg.

Smoking a blunt = "Snoopin'"
    Getting baked = "***** I'm Snoop Doggin"
    Trying to find bud = "I'm looking for ma ***** Snoop"
    Rolling = "We wrappin Snoop"
    Smoking in general = "We crematin Tha Dogg Pound"

Good times...:p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EffiRHdKRv8"]Snoop Dogg[/ame]

-Leaf :smoking:

9. And what a finely manicured garden it is. :)

10. #30 k_semler, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    1939 called, and they think your missing. :laughing:

"Getting your jive on" = Negroes (Black people), speaking jive, (malformed slang derived from the English language used exclusively by the poorer sections of the black community, [or wiggers]), smoke that reefer, (cannabis), and it makes them play that damned devil's music, (jazz). Therefore, "Getting your Jive on" = Getting high and listening to jazz music in a club for blacks.

11. Back in the day when i would smoke i would call my friends and ask if they wanted to play football, which would explain why i needed a backpack where i would put my bong. We played alot of football back then lol.

12. hahah wow there sure our a lot of great nick names on here, this is hilarious to read while smoking my blunt!

13. Or I mean getting sandy

14. Me and my friends use "Sandwiches", like in context
    "I am soooo hungry"
    "Well lets go eat a sandwich"

or
    "wow looks like you've eaten a lot of sandwiches today"

or when greening out
    "I think I ate too many sandwiches"

It is very versatile. :smoking:

15. #36 chackalacka, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010

lol, but hes not MY dealer, he doesnt sell it busted up, it was just after my friend grinded it, he was all,

Dealer- Alright, now you cant sell that back
    Friend- What? Why?
    Dealer- Because now its oregano
    Friend- Yeah (Me) for all you know it's oregano if I tried to sell you it
    Me- What? Shutup, i know, im not part of this *Takes hit*
    Dealer- Nah man, it IS oregano now
    Friend- Yeah it could be anything just mixed with weed to make it less weed
    Dealer- No it fucking IS oregano now
    Friend- Oh,.... ok
    Me- *Takes hit*

It pretty much kept going like (Hits included :) :smoking:)this until Dealer convinced my Friend that there was nothing he could possibly say to convince him that his weed was anything but oregano

16. Pizza = weed
    1 slice = 1 bowl
    1 bite = 1 hit
    topping references = dankness
    Ex: " I had a slice of pizza and a couple more bites. It had some good toppings, a lotta pepperoni."

17. my friends and i jokingly started saying "stoney bologna" and it wound up catching.

18. That's what we call blowjobs; as in, if a girl gave you a BJ she made you a sandwhich.

We usually just call weed something like "bud" or "green". Or refer to it as whatever the smoking medium we are currently using (i.e. a blunt, a bowl, a bong, etc...)

It has also been referred to as "phernalia" however, as in paraphernalia. It was just reasoned one night (while sandy, of course), that if a bowl or grinder was considered paraphernalia, then the bud that it was an accessory for was the phernalia. I still kinda like that one.

19. 867-5309. I got it, I got it. I got your number on the wall.