Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobmaarleyfan, Apr 12, 2010.

1. well I want to smoke less suspiciously outside, because my neighbours WILL call the pigs. But I have one question, if I leave the cigarette filter on, will it filter out the thc and not make me high?

2. if your worried you can do of two things. you cant smoke weed with a cig filter in it. its almost pointless. i guess you would still get high, but i dunno.

1. pack the cig with weed and then cut off the filter
    2. cut off the filter anyways and roll yourself a j.

3. #3 freakp8ntbaler, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
    even if you take the filter off its gonna burn fast. very fast. its a waste of weed. unless you like to smoke tobacco then you can just mix it it will help with burning slower.
    just get a joint roller and some papers they make perfect, cig looking joints. put a good amount of weed in so it looks like a cig and smoke and hold it like a cig and your good.
    if you really wanted to make it look like a use a orange/brown paper thing or w.e as your roach and it will give it that light orange/brown look of a cig filter.
    the only other thing i can think of is to make the roach pretty big so you never have to hold the joint with your thumb and pointer pinched together(tell tail sign its a j to anyone. its like the weed smoking hand symbol haha)

4. Cut the filter in half so it's not too long, but you should preferably replace it with a roach (crutch in the US). Then just hollow out the cigarette carefully and add your mix in. Although the paper will burn very, very fast.

5. You can pull the filter out VERY easily. It will slide right out with tweezers, or you can tear the paper about 3 mm and remove it with your fingers.

Replace with rolled up index card strip same length as filter.

Personally, I don't notice much a difference if at all. I use a cigarette tube injector with tobacco+hash pretty often and never had much a problem. Alot of people say the filter takes out some goodies though. Try it both ways and see what you think. If you're fine with the filter, it's better to leave it in there... fuck tobacco!

6. just roll a spliff, which is just weed and tobacco

might have to smoke a couple to get real toasty, but it should be the best method for u to be safe

another option i would suggest would to get some cheap plastic hed that u could set some chairs up in a smoke in, using a pipe and sploof (some sort of hollow tube with either dryer sheets or scented disinfecting wipes stuffed in it) to extinguish any distinctive and incriminating smells

7. No i dont think the filters will filter out the thc. People say it does, but I have tried it, and I have gotten high. I didnt rilll the whole cig with bud, You have to mix the tobacco in with the bud and pack it down tight. This way it will burn even, and not smell like straight weed.

8. I do this all the time, it's my preferred method of smoking a joint, because it's even faster than rolling a joint usually, and it doesn't look like a joint, (Although I usually twist the little bit of paper at the end so it lights a little nicer, so before I light it up they look weird.) but they DO sometimes burn fast if I don't put enough tobacco in there. Really, if you wanna put alot of weed in, just put half in one and half in the other and smoke two because if you put more than about 60% weed in, it starts to fall out before it's done and that's no good. What I do is I take a piece of a cab calling card, or of my cigarette pack, and make a little cylinder out of it, ( Sometimes I spiral it so it makes a sort of roach thing.) but if I don't I make a little zig zaggy out of another strip, i fold it one way and then the other and it makes it look like an accordion sort of, stick it together and put it in the cylinder, it makes like a two part roach thing and it works nice to hold the joint open and keep it stable and plus it cools the smoke and shit, and then I know it takes a slight bit of tar or something because the paper is brown and shit afterwards, when you take it out. But i don't think it takes any THC out because I get high as shit.

9. It's definitely not.

10. yeah that was a petty confusing rundown right there.

11. Yeah, it is. It's ridiculously fast if you know how to do it. I can make one in 1 minute tops, and I don't have to grind the weed up nearly as much as with a joint. I don't have a grinder, so it saves alot of time to not have to make it so fine.

12. does thc get absorbed by glucose thats in cig filters?

(being that thc is fat soluble)

i've always heard to never use a cig filter with bud.

13. I can roll a spliff in just over 30 seconds if everything is infront of me.
    That includes grinding, and making a roach.

14. dam yo

mines broke down to 27 sec so hah

15. Well I'm high as SHIT, so that's probably why. The roach part got confusing, but really the rest wasn't that confusing. You can figure out your own little filter thing if you want, because it's hard to explain it without showing you it, and I can't take a picture and put it on this here machine. But look, I'll give it to you in like five steps or something.

1. Get a cigarette, man.
    2. Get you some weed.
    3. Empty that cigarette except for a little bit at the bottom (To where the ink is, probably, depending on your brand, I smoke Pall Mall Reds.)
    4. Put a layer of weed (Broke down, but not too much.)
    5. Put a layer of tobacco from the cigarette or elsewhere. (Try to get average sized stuff, not the really long strands or the super thick stuff (Put that in your pipe, mang.) but not the dust either.
    6. Repeat that stuff until you get it full. (Try to end with tobacco, You don't HAVE TO, but you probably waste the weed at the very end because it doesn't get to burning right at first and you probably don't want the first puff anyways.)
    7. OPTIONAL- Twist the little bit of paper up to make a little spike at the end, so you light that and it lights nice and even when you drag on it.
    8. MANDATORY- Get high as fuck and eat a whole bag of chips.

16. ...lets see it! :smoking:

17. Yea man that's some bullshit, don't try to act like superman bro, you can't even roll a joint that fast with a roller.

18. Err no it's not.
    You hollowing out a cigarette to stuff with weed is actually pathetic.
    I've never rolled with a roller so I wouldn't no.

Hands beat any other form of rolling.