Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Chap-Stick

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xWhitechapel420, May 13, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I thought this would be the forum to post this in.

I thought this was pretty funny, I went to a local farmers market and theres this lady with tons of dreads selling homemade chapstick and shit.

Well, among the ingredients is Cannabis Oil. I asked her about it, how she could do it legally, and she just winked and said "I dont like to talk about it haha"

Well a few minutes later she was like "Well one of my favorite quotes is "Marijuana is legalized thousands of times every day by those who choose to use it"

Pretty awesome, the shit works great and tastes good. :)

[​IMG]

2. Dude, ship me some. im in the state you share Mtn's with

3. Hell yeah dude, that stuff is the shit! My room mate just picked some up and im in love hahaa

4. You live in TN bro? ^^

5. sick dude! +rep

6. WOW bro hook me up! I live in T.O

7. Shes cool as hell. im gonna hit her up for a bulk order :D

8. nice man how much

9. Is it hemp seed oil?

10. Wait, so does it get you high?

11. Nah, it doesnt get you high, it just tastes like pot and works reallly good.

Marijuana has healing properties :)