Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana cancer patient

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Marcobu11, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Hi, his is my first post. I've been a smoker for 5-6 years and I suggested it to my mother, she's afraid of getting high but believes in medicinal values that you can get from the plant. We had an oil wich was low on thc. This helped her a little bit with sleep and pain. We do not have access to that until next week.
    I have marijuana at my place but she really doesn't want to get baked
    Is there any way to get the benefits without the high? A tea perhaps? I read about juicing but where I live there's no legal cannabis so you don't really know how organic or clean that stuff is

Thanks you!!!

2. get some 190 proof grain alcohol and make some oil. You can evaporate it at low temperatures so it doesnt get decarboxylated, then it wont be nearly as psychoactive. dissolve it in coconut oil and make caps or just eat it as is.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks jimmy
    I will suggest it to her :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 BrassNwood, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Some threads and sites you might find useful..
    http://grannystormcrowslist2014.webs.com/
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    The 2 easy to find solvents for THC are alcohol and coconut oil
    151 ever clear is what I use here in California.. If your state allows 190 proof use that..
    [​IMG]
    This would be classed as a Golden Hash Dragon..
    Golden = decarbed psychoactive hash in this case.. Bud can be used at a lower strength
    Dragon = high proof drinking grade grain alcohol.. You going to consume small amounts of the liquid alcohol so be damn sure it's food-drinking grade..
    '
    Decarbolaxion changes the non psychoactive THCA to active TCH by heating at 220 degrees F for 40 to 60 minutes covered.. This normally happens when you smoke or vape and needs to be done to get stoned off an eatable product.. Skipping this gives you the lowest THC content..
    The ratio would be 1 gram of hash to 1 gram of alcohol..
    A Golden Dragon is the same only using decarbed bud.. This will be Active..
    A Green Dragon uses raw cannabis with no Decarb function.. This will be the highest in Non Psychoactive THCA..
    A bit of reading or Youtube watching will show your the in and outs of making either Dragon .. Basically freeze both the weed and the alcohol and do a fast wash of the frozen buds with near frozen alcohol.. The less alcohol you need to use the stronger your tincture will be..
    Second up is Oil preparations.. Same rules apply as to Active = Decarbed.... Non active = no decarb
    Kats thread has several recipes for oil but most follow the same basic guidelines
    5 grams of kief.. (Powdered bud can be substituted at a lower strength)
    2.5 teaspoons of coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon of soy lecithin..
    I'm always after a high psychoactive mix so part of this your going to have to study up on your own for a low-no active preparation..
    I blend and heat 20 minutes at 220 degrees.. Then freeze.. 3 more additional heat and freeze cycles will degrade the primary THC to CBN and other lower degraded cannabinoids..
    Since cannabis is notoriously hard to decarb once blended with oil I feel this preparation should still be low on the psychoactive scale while retaining the best of the THCA your after..
    Some reading on your own on Lecithin Encapsulation will help understand the roll this product plays in amplifying the effects of the various Cannabinoids.. 10 to 25% of this by volume.

[​IMG]
    I usually cap the finished oil or it can be used in just about any food.. That finished tablespoon holds about 30 doses..
    [​IMG]
    BNW