Marijuana Buds for Less: Grow 8 oz. of Bud for Less Than $100 (Paperback)

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. i used the same exact technique as the book 2 plants

im on about day 55 and for some reason they look about 10 days behind schedule my plants are fully grown and have bud(balls of white pistils everywhere) but the buds wont swell

wtf:(:confused:

the book says something like if the buds dont swell u did something wrong:confused::confused:

2. I am about to start my first hydroponic indoor grow but as far as mg soil i ALWAYS mixed it in with some perilite (spell check?) great for aeration and helps drain water.. Make sure u hav enough drainage holes in bottom of pot.

FIRST POST WOOT! WOOT! :D:D:D

Il be starting a journal soon any Hellers would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Good luck! :smoke:

3. #63 stoneyboy420, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    lol just downloaded from btjunkie for free :p

go ahead everyone down vote me please for saving money by downloading a book on saving money LOL

4. Congratulations on taking money out of the author's pocket :rolleyes:

5. Someone please neg rep this guy :rolleyes:

6. Take a look; I already did.

7. Haha :D :yay: nice one

8. .....Great book.. teaches u alot. It's a nice reference when ur doing ur own grow.

9. #69 LivingCanvas, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    Don't... Period. Get FFoF (FoxFarm Ocean Forest) or Roots Organic if you can.
    ~$20 / 1.5cf - Or if you can't afford it, mix the MG Organic soil with plenty of perlite to aerate the soil.

10. Awesome book. Its what inspired me to grow! I saw that book and was like WTF..and I am paying how much to buy this from someone.

11. Just bought this!

Can't wait to start reading this!

12. im sure that the MG soil was ammended with a bunch of perlite peat moss blood meal and then some. for aeration purposes. i have grown two plants up to 14" in MG but i had compost, and all the above mentioned materials. when i transplanted i put them in better soil and didnt see any growth spurt or anything different. didnt notiece a huge difference. however i am a firm believer in you get what you pay for so when it comes to filling a 10 gallon bucket, dont go cheap.

13. Came into this book last night from a friend. Seems like it's what I need on my first grow!

14. I love this book <33
    Step by step, day by day.
    It's a good guide!
    Neat pictures, lots of quotes...
    Anybody could follow it :)

15. is the book added into the 100$ price ? :p

16. i thought the book was ok. but i have seen better grow journals on here lol. and im not sure about his soil choice.

17. everyone says it's a lot of stuff on the web but im finding it hard to find

18. What would be the ideal seeds to use with this book? I'm looking for a good strain with high yield and to of course use in a small space?

19. ive got this book, its pretty awesome.

very detailed and alot of info in there.

20. Mg organic works fine just have to remember that you need to at perilite and a little FFOF never hurt. Also to remember mg organic has 0 nutes for your plant so you have to provide that in watering. Oh and its helpful if you take the fucking massive woodchips they put in the bag out haha!