Marijuana Buds for Less: Grow 8 oz. of Bud for Less Than $100 (Paperback)

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Just read this book. I thought it was pretty good, but didn't have to go so far into detail of every single day of growth. It could have updated once a week or something like that instead. I recommend this to anyone who is brand new to growing (like me), this book breaks it down on the bare essentials and also how to clone and sex your plant. It explains how far to position your light above/around your plant and what to be watchful for. It shows harvesting a bit but doesn't really explain it in detail so you may want to read up on that in a different book or on the forums. Overall I thought it was worth a read, for anyone.

2. A friend of mine has that book. I skimmed it a little; looks pretty good.

My last few harvests, averaged out, cost me just under $8/oz. It's painfully easy to grow for under $15-$20 per ounce or less if one does their homework.

I get as good or better results with very low tech means than people with hugely expensive systems.

I would recommend this book. I don't say that often; there's a lot of crap out there.

3. Do you have to get these online or can you get them at any book store?

4. Check your local Barnes and Noble if you have those in your area.

5. he just put a pdf file above of the hole book i have just read the book it's great.

6. where can you downloadd it?

7. Honestly, I find the book hard to follow. The page for each day only shows what is happening to the plant, not what to do. After reading the book, I'm still confused about watering and lighting cycles. There is no clear indication of when to change the watering cycle or how much water to use each day. Information that is needed for each day is randomly dispersed throughout other days.

8. You can get it here if you know how to use torrents.

http://thepiratebay.org/search/Marijuana%20Buds%20for%20Less:%20Grow%208%20oz.%20of%20Bud%20for%20Less%20Than%20$100%20/0/99/0

9. I just got done giving it a read, I learned a lot, and it was nice to see great results on low cost. Specially since I'm starting my first indoor grow. I would love to get results like his.

I'm probably going to follow his system and see what my results are.

10. Definately a book to buy if you're a beginner, Very cheap book for a lot of knowledge. The only question I had is that the author only tells the type and wattage of bulbs to use, he doesn't specify the temperature or color of the bulbs to use: Soft, White, Daylight. I assume its the soft light (2700K range), anyone have any input?

11. i read this book about a month ago and im doing two plants now the same way he did. I am using MG and it is a horrible soil. I wouldnt recommend it at all.
    But about the lights. What kind of spectrum is best to use?

12. very good book i think i will try it this way... that bud looked yummy lol

13. Have any of you guys built that light fixture he showed in the book an how good is it goin for you?

14. Thanks for the link, I got it now. I'll probably buy a hard copy too.

15. I believe you wanna use more soft white (2700k) for flowering and more daylight (6500k) for vegging. You should always use both throughout your grow. Just have more soft white for flowering and more daylight for vegging. If that makes sense.

16. what problems are you having with the MG soil? are you using the organic? is it not draining as well as you'd like or what?

17. very much agreed. i recomend this book to all that are starting out, but def suggest backing it up with technical grow book like one of the bibles or even a video. i really like the video by jazzy j produstions. it tells you all about pH and soil and temps and so on and so on. the greatest thing about this book is that it does have the day by day pictures so that the readers can see what to expect from a very fast grow and not to have that jack and the beanstalk syndrome. great book.

18. Is there some way to download all marijuana books for free???

19. yes there is!!!!

20. haha the writer of the book is on the forum rollitup and were putting his book on rapidshare XD