Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Brownies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner808, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Hey grasscity! I was thinking about making some bud brownies for the very first time this weekend, but people I know of who are experts tell me to not put too much bud in the brownie mix cause you can over-dose on brownies. Is this true? If so, about how many grams would be appropriate for 1 box of brownie mix? Thanks! :)

2. You can't over dose on brownies, not to the point of death anyway. You can certainly get 'too high', in which case you simply need to relax, and wait it out. Being outside can help, especially if it's brisk.. I find that the cold helps to snap one out of a stoned stupor :)

I feel a little redundant sharing this, where I only just posted it about a half hour or so ago, but, here you go:

"... I have a high edible tolerance, I don't feel much if any effect from a normal dose and usually make 4 X
    strength tinctures, but I also suffer from severe digestive issues that negatively effect my ability to absorb nutrition,
    in effect I consistently get less out of everything I consume, whether it's food or medication.

Here is a link to my personal recipe for canna oil/butter:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-gr...ml#post8005694

It is a full photo tutorial detailing the process step by step, to ensure you don't ruin or waste any of your
    product from start to finish, and they are of a strength that will help someone with a higher tolerance to
    edibles. For instance, this recipe calls for 3 - 6 oz's of anything from good frosty trim to buds, per single pan
    of brownies (makes about 25). Here are a few photos from the tutorial":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the long post, hope this helps you out though [​IMG] Good luck!