Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Beer

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by badfish13337, Oct 21, 2010.

1. So, I am drinking some beer that a friend brewed with some pot in it. I'm not entirely sure how much, but do we have any homebrewers in the GC community? I myself am a grower and homebrewer. There is nothing better than the homemade shit! Has anyone tried something like this?

I was thinking about trying a batch with some of my left over grains when I do my next batch.

2. Eww.

Marijuana tastes like shit, why would I want to drink it?

3. I've watched a few vid tutorials on makin some bud beer that davej420 made, but i have yet to try it out haha, hows it taste.... any bud taste in the actual flavor or just after taste?

4. Well, I do notice a slight tinge of a pot like taste, but it's fairly hard to distinguish what is pot and what is hops. It makes me feel good inside. :)

5. I'm not especially fond of the taste of beer, but it sounds like a drink of purpose rather than taste.

6. Hops and Marijuana are very similar in smell and taste in my opinion.

7. Id drink a 12 pack :cool:
    Sounds tasty.

8. Seriously.. It's really good. It could be corrected in a few ways. The taste has a bit of an off taste, and I'm pretty sure its because the brewer didn't keep the wort fermenting at a steady temperature.

It's definitely giving me a bit of a head buzz from the beer, then a nice body high that follows. It's kinda like the feeling from a spliff. A nice tobacco buzz then once thats all gone, the pot takes over. :smoking:

9. I found an interesting article on it.
    Marijuana In Beer

I'm thinking I could do a DIY tutorial. What do you guys think?

10. BEER tastes like shit.
    I make pot hot chocolate all the time now.
    Tastes fine to me :confused_2: haha

11. Hey! That sounds good. How do you go about making pot hot chocolate?

I love beer, but to each his own right? :wave:

12. Haha I hear that the beer is an acquired taste I suppose I've just never really acquired it.

First off you just need to grind and heat the weed (sometimes I don't heat it though I just hear its better to decarbonize)
    Then I usually open up a tea bag, dump the tea out, put the pot in the bag, staple it back.
    Boil some whole milk (higher the fat the better, sometimes I use cream)
    Dip the "tea" bag into the hot milk, stir in the cocoa...
    stir it up...

and that's it...
    hahah

It usually takes about 25-40 minutes but after that I'm feeling gooooood :D

13. beer tastes like shit, but good beer tastes amazing. Shwag tastes like fuckin asshole, chronic tastes like a sweet breeze of deliciousness from beyond

14. I like it. Once it starts to get cold enough, I'll have to try it. Hell, maybe if I like it enough, I can appropriate the recipe to make a Weed Mocha for my morning coffee.. :)

Very nicely put. :smoke:

15. A few people in here are complaining about the taste of beer. I have to say that at first I hated beer too, I was twelve then. After a while though I grew to like it. Its an acquired taste in my opinion.

16. marijuana tastes like heaven what are you smokin

17. agreed

18. I would rather extract THC into vodka then shoot it.

Or let it sit in some wine for a while then drink it.

But the worst type of alcohol for your health is beer, plus the yeast grosses me out.

19. Vodka is nasty. It reminds me of rubbing alcohol, and it has no character compared to a nice flavorful hard alcohol. I tried a tincture once, and it didn't work well for me. I made motajitos. I used a 14g in a bottle of white rum, and let it sit for a week at room temperature, then I strained the weed out, then added it to my mojito recipe instead of regular white rum.
    It turned out only okay..

Since I am more of a beer drinker, I would much rather have my high come from something I enjoy drinking already. Scotch would be nice too..

20. thats because they're cousins. Alot of people prefer beer over wine or liquor because the hops in beer gives you a mild cannabis like high. You can actually smoke some hops with your cannabis in order to get a synergistic effect.