Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana as a study aid?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by EDOG18, Jan 5, 2010.

1. All you GC students!

I've known various people to toke up before studying for a test. I was wondering how someone could benefit from this. Is it that it just keeps them alert enough to stay awake? I know I'm not alert at all when I smoke, and when I'm studying for a test I have trouble staying focused. I was wondering if weed could help my studying. What do you guys think?

2. I think it all depends on the person. A coworker of mine could only study when high, somehow it would help him stay up late. He's now an engineer at a big aerospace company but he's given up smoking for the most part.

3. if i'm high the last thing i'm going to do is study. i can't focus one bit