Marijuana articles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 2packush420, Apr 5, 2013.

1. There is someone who is very ignorant about marijuana. I tried telling him facts but he wants to see reputable evidence. Can someone provide me with links about health effects and studies ect. Thanks in advance.

2. Hon, for MMJ studies and articles, I am your "go-to gal"! :D

For a preview of what I am talking about, just click that first link in my sig! That is the older, smaller version of my List!

To get the updated, over 1000 page long, 2013 List, you have to email me (bottom of my sig), or send me a PM with your email in it. Then I send you a free PDF of the List.

So let's say your friend is convinced that cannabis causes lung cancer. :eek:

You smile, scroll down the List to "CANCER- LUNG" and start pulling up things like -

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer.
    (abst - 2007)
    {Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer. -- Preet et al. 2007 (1): 4749 -- AACR Meeting Abstracts

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows[/FONT]

Inhibition of Cancer Cell Invasion by Cannabinoids via Increased Expression of Tissue Inhibitor of Matrix Metalloproteinases-1 (full - 2008) Inhibition of Cancer Cell Invasion by Cannabinoids via Increased Expression of Tissue Inhibitor of Matrix Metalloproteinases-1

After reading a dozen or so like that, your friend will eventually get the idea ... and he should begin to wonder why DARE's "Officer Friendly" lied about cannabis causing cancer! :confused:

Now get your full copy of the List, and show him the medical facts! :yay:

Granny :wave:

3. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Hon, for MMJ studies and articles, I am your "go-to gal"! :D

For a preview of what I am talking about, just click that first link in my sig! That is the older, smaller version of my List!

To get the updated, over 1000 page long, 2013 List, you have to email me (bottom of my sig), or send me a PM with your email in it. Then I send you a free PDF of the List.

So let's say your friend is convinced that cannabis causes lung cancer. :eek:

You smile, scroll down the List to "CANCER- LUNG" and start pulling up things like -

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer.
    (abst - 2007)
    {Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer. -- Preet et al. 2007 (1): 4749 -- AACR Meeting Abstracts

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

Inhibition of Cancer Cell Invasion by Cannabinoids via Increased Expression of Tissue Inhibitor of Matrix Metalloproteinases-1 (full - 2008) Inhibition of Cancer Cell Invasion by Cannabinoids via Increased Expression of Tissue Inhibitor of Matrix Metalloproteinases-1

After reading a dozen or so like that, your friend will eventually get the idea ... and he should begin to wonder why DARE's "Officer Friendly" lied about cannabis causing cancer! :confused:

Now get your full copy of the List, and show him the medical facts! :yay:

Granny :wave:[/quote]

Thanks this is helpful. I've heard only great things about you granny. Il shoot you a pm if I need anymore.