Marijuana and Working Out

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by jcott35, May 15, 2018.

1. Yes for anxiety and ADHD and I notice a huge improvement in both especially the day after I smoke im a lot more focused and my anxiety is pretty much nonexistent!

2. Weed makes everything fun!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice pain n mood here as well. Permafrost, Durban poison, harlequin and train wreck are my favorite strains for my adhd.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’m very positive you do. After doing some research marijuana smoke is actually good for your lungs and diolates your bronchial tubes allow you to breath a lot better! It is also a very good to combat asthma!

5. I vape, but i know exactly what you mean!

By the way, switching to vaping made a huge (can't stress enough) difference to my running!

(keep in mind i smoked cigarettes for 20 years so very likely that YMMV)

6. Yeah I use to take 3 pills a day for asthma/allergies now I carry my vaporizer with some og kush in it opens up my lungs and throat. Still sneeze and have itchy eyes but no more pills or inhaler.

• Like Like x 2
  7. It’s a miracle medicine!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah I still go to the dr but look for something natural 1st

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Have u noticed it’s easier to think and do more healthy things since ya started consuming cannabis?
    I use to drink everyday, smoke cigarettes, and eat fast food at least 1x a day. Started smoking for mood and pain quit drinkin, smoking, and fast food. Then looked deeper at what medications I was taking.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yes I have! Except for when I get the munchies and don’t have anything to eat haha I do feel as if I keep myself pretty disciplined though!

11. Lol yeah man some mornings I’ll wake up n look in the trash n b like “I don’t remember eating that.”

12. Last night I was eating oranges and I was like “ I can’t sop” I actually said it out loud to my dog.

13. hahahaha! That’s awesome! I am really surprised a lot more body builders don’t partake in cannabis!

14. #34 CBDBurner, May 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2018
    I’ve heard some claim that it slows muscle growth. Not sure the science behind it. My nephew swears by chocolate milk helping cure muscles after a work out.

09684898-518E-48BC-82E9-CC5149072490.jpeg
    Before cannabis and a gym membership 288 pounds

A163B735-12EF-463A-9F82-3F86F77AA4CE.jpeg
    After cannabis and a gym membership 185 pound 1 year later

15. keep it up, I doubt it doesn’t help muscle growth ask Dorian Yates haha. If anything I think it would promote muscle growth due to you being relaxed and recovering quicker. The more rest your muscle receive after working out the more growth will be incouraged.

Nice job on the weight loss looking good man keep it up!

16. That’s not me man that’s my nephew I’m 218 and trying my hardest to lose weight. I got him a gym membership for Xmas at the court house after he came to me asking about depression and diets. He had diabetes and gout at 19 from eating chips every meal and sitting at a desk playing video games for 5 years.

• Like Like x 1