Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and Urination

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bluedream18, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Good afternoon my fellow stoners,

I'm a 20 year old male, weighing approx 175 lbs. I've been smoking for about 1.5 years. Approx 1-1.5 grams of weed a day. I am currently a college student majoring in exercise science. This year I have taken a course called Anatomy and Physiology. This course basically entails in a good description of how the entire body works. Anyways, the reason for this post is to ask a simple question. Does anyone ever have to pee a large amount after they have completed a smoke session? For me a smoke session generally lasts 30mins-1hour. I usually smoke with 4 to 5 individuals. I have noticed that after these long smoke sessions I have to pee a lot. Does anyone out there have a similar experience and could possibly provide explanation toward why this is happening? Also, I don't usually drink bottles on bottles of water, I'll drink approx 500ml in one smoke session.

Happy smoking !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Idk. I tend to always lack water so i never pee in general. Its pretty normal tho if you dont drink a lot of fluids then drink half a litre

3. This always happens to me. I don't know wether its all the added fluids relating from the dry mouth though. Its almost as like weed is a diuretic for me loool

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app