Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and ulcers

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by imsostoned, Nov 13, 2009.

1. I hope you feel better after surgery. And don't have any post-cholecystectomy issues. No wonder you were puking!:eek:

2. Haha yeah... Im just surprised no one tried to give me a CAT scan before and found out sooner!!

3. I just read what you said.

WHAT THE FUCK

I'm a full fucking blown Atheist...But for the sake of tradition, I send my prayers and well wishes to you.

Polyp? Thank goodness you got rid of that. More polps=Cancer or bad juujuu=bad.

Appendicitis? Gah, extra and unwanted incursion on your body.

Still, good job finding this shit before it gets out of hand. Geeze man. Enjoy your pain meds. Ask for percocet. Heal and get better!

4. wow cant belive i found this fourm i have had two bleeding uslers. and i am every heavy smoker just weed. i lost 80 pounds. and i had heart burn all the time.

5. I forgot I was still subscribed to this thread lol

Does your smoking effect how you feel??

Also, to anyone who might want to know, Im doing A LOT better after my gallbladder surgery/appendectomy. I CAN EAT AGAIN!!! lol

6. I have gastritis which seems to be getting better slowly. When i went to the E.R. they did some blood tests. I assume they shouldve tested me for H.pylori as my diagnosis was gastritis, although h. pylori was never mentioned and no anti biotics were ever prescribed. I find it hard to belive that with all these symptoms being so similar, docs seem to just automatically assume you definately have what they diagnosed. Why not just run a complete set of tests and rule out everything else so people in general dont find out years later they have something way more serious like cancer. End rant. and good luck op.