Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana and tourettes syndrome studies.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by twitchydude420, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Hello blades, I have tourettes syndrome and I've found that smoking weed helps tremendously. It also helps my backpain and insomnia.

I was wondering if any of you could provide me with links to any studies about marijuana and how it affects tourettes syndrome. I looked around the web and could only find one study.

Thanks in advance.

2. Asss, pissss, pisss assssss. Sorry. Had to do it. My neighbor had Tourette's and the medicine made him really sick :/ He was diagnosed at like six. It was sad to see him twitching all the time and moaning. Hopefully MN will legalize MMJ soon. I hope you got the South Park reference by the way.

3. Lol I got the reference.:D
    I've had some bad experiences with the pills too, they didn't help and I gained like 40 pounds.

4. I have slight Tourette's syndrome with stuttering and eye twitching. Bud helps man. Most of my ticks are triggered by stress and anxiety so this is why bud helps me. Be strong bro I know how it feels.