Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and the Zombie Apocalypse...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ranger Smith, Nov 20, 2011.

1. You missed my first point, howre you gonna deal with the hundreds of people that will already be there, probably half of them already zombies/infected?

Goodluck having enough ammo to kill all of them with "the guns you raided from the gun store", and being able to do that without someone killing you. Theres so many things that can go wrong its not even funny

2. Literally, zombies can never happen, ever.

But still a dope concept to fantasize. I've thought it out many many times, I can say almost no one is prepared besides survivalists who've been prepared.

I think bud will almost disappear since lack of growers, people would be more involved in, living.

3. You can get pretty far, but if you run outta gas and dont have the propper equipment youre kind of screwed....

4. I would go find my dealers and see if they're zombies, if they are steal they're bud, then slowly make my way from Texas to Colorado and raid the dispensaries, then probably move to Cali and raid dispensaries there, then set up a house in the woods and go to towns when I need food and supplies.

5. that reminded me of the opening to zombieland, when the guy was just running in a circle with the shotgun. he had like the most nonchalant face on. it was just hilarious

6. You guys are forgetting the uses of cannabis,

There would not be a shortage within a year because us stoners know the nutritional, industrial and recreational values of the cannabis plant,

There would be massive crops all over the world, providing rope, food, medicine, etc to all the survivors.

Hemp would be the greatest crop we could ever grow during an apocalypse.

There's more uses than just smoking...

7. Hmm, tough question. im not sure yet to be honest, but id most likely hit the road with my neighbors truck, find some nice woods and setup camp with the equipment ive left in the back[of the truck- a hunting rifle, a pistol, tent, gear, food, etc]. Id take a couple people with me of course, but im not sure who. It would probably be a few miles out of town, but close enough that i could hike to town, get supplies, and hike back from sunrise to sunset. Probably setup checkpoints along the way.

Not the most solid plan, but i think its better to atleast have a general direction of where you want to go and what you want to do, and it seems better then storing up in a walmart/costco.

Hey, i still have until December 2012, right?

8. I'd just get a bunch of my friends and camp up in costco. I'd board up the windows, take a bag seed collection and just go to town. Then we can get a whole bunch of survivors and do it up

9. The woods? You are gonna get fucked over. You would be better off stock piling all the food and guns you could find in your house. And just building a big ass barricade.

10. #30 420rowdyguy, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    I can't see zombies going in the woods, they were "born" on pavement so I'm thinking they may not want to go in the woods. Or they may learn after awhile that there are bears and shit n the woods that will rip them to shreds.

They would most likely stick to familiar territory/landscape and travel the highways, traveling city to city in look of more food. In the beggining they would know there's tons more people where there are tall buildings rather then the outskirts and highways,

But after they ate most of the survivors in the city's or when it started getting too cold they would start migrating

11. I'm an american, i dont need to raid a gun store. Plus since i'm a true 'merican i can handle it. I will make zombies my bitches

honestly how many people thing of going to costco and creating a civilization in the rafters? No one, plus you make your way over there instead of heading straight there. cuz you want them to thin out a little bit before you get there because they're automatically all gonna get infected

12. MUH FUCKIN ZOMBIE BEARS:eek:

13. I'd grow as many plants as possible but only indica because if zombies ended up on my property I would be able to shoot them.

14. Soo you can't grow sativas because if zombies ended up on your property you wouldn't be able to shoot them.. because you were growing sativa plants? Care to explain?

15. If that REALLY happened, I wouldn't care about weed that badly....but I getcha lol

16. well, the zombies wouldnt be a problem for you for to long. think about it, what is mans greatest asset? intellegence. zombies couldnt operate cars, or weapons even. zombies will then turn into what humans really are: easy prey for animals. once the carnivors and predators figured out the humans couldnt defend themselves theyd go to town. this is of course assuming that the virus only affects humans. so i figure you hole up for a few weeks with all the guns and food and weed you could get and defend yourself. after a month, youd be in a last person on earth scenario. wow im baked. i cant believe i thought so into this lol.